Free Member
May 12, 2017
Manchester
Funster No
MH
Fiat Gigant 900
Exp
novice: just cleaning it up atm
Well just signed up so thought I'd be polite ( mum always said manners were important :))

I am a bit shy so have patience - I'm not a big forumite nor a seasoned MV bod ( been tent girl up till now)

So new am I that I'm still cleaning it!! SO may well have questions as I go depending any issues I come upon...

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome once you have subscribed you will have loads of help advice and friendship!:WelcomeFlag:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

There seem to be LOADS of new people arriving here all the time, which is excellent. Can I say Hello and Welcome to you all. The general gist of the introductory messages seems to go along the lines of, "I have just joined and ......"

Now I have to be careful how I word this. It may not be obvious that it is necessary to 'register' in order to gain access to the site. This gives the limited opportunity to take a look round and see if you like it (and who wouldn't!). However in order to become a full member requires that you 'subscribe' (it costs £15 but is well worth it). This will allow you to post beyond the initial 5 messages, enables you discounts from suppliers who offer their services on here, allow you eligibility to attend the club meets and gets access to area which non members do not get to see.

If you are content simply to view limited areas of the site that's fine but if you do wish to become a full member you can subscribe by clicking here:-

Broken Link Removed

otherwise that's fine.

If you are unsure of your status you might note that your avatar (That's the little picture to the left of your message) will show your screen name. If a full member it will be blue but if unsubscribed it shows in green.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
Welcome Animated Emoticon.gif

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
:ello: Welcome to Fun, as has already said to get so much value and support I would definitely recomend becoming a full member then you have answers and the end of your finger, all you need to do is ask. We also have a active group of solo motorhomers who are a great support to one another, @Cal54 or @movan will probably be along later, please any questions just ask, you are certainly not alone when you are a Funster. :welcome3:

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Hi @Flowercandy, welcome to MHFun. As mentioned by Carol above there are a growing number of female solo travellers with a wide variety of motorhomes. I appreciate you have said you are a bit shy but if you do become a full member and pluck up the courage to go on a rally you will meet a number of members who were also apprehensive when they first started out. Good luck with your travel plans and hope we see you on a rally somewhere in the near future. Any questions just ask.

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello @Flowercandy and welcome to the Fun :hiya:
I didn't even have a moho when I joined, so you're one up on me.
And I don't have one at the moment either, so that puts you WAY ahead of me!
You've come to the right place for all the advice or Fun or companionship you could want :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back