Hello solo winter wanderers!

Discussion in 'Solo travellers' started by Jph123, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Hi, I'm new to this site but it looks ideal!

Due to my real life commitments I work in the summer but then take the winter 6 months off - which is where myself and the dog take the motorhome and roam around wasting time as gracefully as one can. Sometimes skiing in France or Italy sometimes surfing, but usually making it up as we go. I'm mid 40's not a teenager by the way.

Anyway, is there anybody out there who is equally free roaming during winter? It would be nice this winter to meet up with like minded souls as I hit the road on Tuesday and I'm heading north to start with and that's as far as my planning goes!

I get on with everyone (and so does the dog), so like minded wanderers drop me a line. Age, origin and vehicle does not matter, easy going does!

I've managed to post this in the wrong place several times due to my technical failings, so I'm hoping third time lucky!

Justin

2. SteveandSue

SteveandSue Funster

Hello

Hi Justin, welcome to Fun, we should be going to the french Alps in January if you head that way let us know

Steve and Sue

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jph123

Jph123 Read Only Funster

Alps

Hi, I'm thinking a couple of weeks in Bourg St Maurice as a base after New Year so will definitely look you up.

Thanks for the message.

Justin

4. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

I think I read on here there is a meet in Devon next year, could be a good opportunity for you to meet like minded people.

5. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

Think it may have been Illfracombe but somebody will jump in and confirm (or deny).