Hello! Newbie Motorhomer just found these forums (1 Viewer)

Liane

Free Member
May 5, 2010
Reading, Berkshire
Funster No
Exp
Since April 2010
Hello! :Smile: Just got a motorhome at the beginning of April and have been away in it every weekend since then, and had a nice long break over Easter too. Knocking up a fair amount of mileage! We've always been big campers before, starting as early as poss and stopping as late as poss in the year. We attend (and set up) lots of Geocaching events, so this motorhome is going to make life a lot easier for us. We've got a bit of a problem with the new motor, which I am going to start a separate thread about, to see if anyone can help out. I think basically it's down to naivety and not a real problem at all. Anyway, there's me, Mark (my partner) and four offspring: Lauren 19, Luke 18, Joshua 8 and Megan almost 6. :Smile:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi and welcome to the Fun site. There was a thread on here not so long ago about Geocaching, it seems as though there are quite a few funsters who do it so your it good company.

Jim
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to Fun, as well as the main forum, there is an active chatroom with a quiz on thursday nights at 8pm, games room (your kids will like that) and lots of rallies and meets throughout the year that you can join if you so wish. Take a browse through the pictures of rallies and meets posted or if you have things to sell or want to buy there is the classified section.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Liane, Mark, Lauren, Luke, Joshua, and Megan, welcome to the Fun:thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Hi Liane and Family. Welcome to MotorHomeFun.::bigsmile:

flyingwelcome

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
flyingwelcome
We use ours virtually every weekend too.
Only missed 3 since getting it just before Xmas.

Never tried Geo catching , wouldn't have thought he ran very fast though :ROFLMAO::winky:
Bev

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back