hello, newbie here (1 Viewer)

jedona

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
hello everyone .

we are sharon & les, we have 2 daughters , one aged 8 the other 17 & 2 bulldogs both girls too.
we dont have a motorhome as yet but have wanted one for a while, we are currently searching for our ideal motorhome and doing our homeork as to which one will suit our needs best. So any help & tips will be great .

sharon & les:Smile:

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
::bigsmile:Hello Sharon and Les,
I had a devil of a job picking a motorhome mainly because most of the time we live in it, picked a six wheeler in the end, lots of people on her will give you lots of help, when I first joined this site I felt a bit of a pillock asking what I thought was stupid questions but believe me ask away.
kennygd:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Guys and.....

thDachWelcome.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

jedona

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
thanks for the warm welcome ::bigsmile:
we will need all the help we can get, just when we think we kn ow which /what we want something else springs into mind, its a minefield out there!!! lol and we know we need to choose the right one for our needs, we will only have one daughter with us and the 2 dogs when we go away for hols and weekend but we also want it for when les does his trackdays
with his bike (R1) so need decent storage for all his crap, erm gear i mean.. also would like fridge freezer and full oven (im a women) these things matter :ROFLMAO:.. the rest is down to les to decide , hehehe but im sure we will be asking lots of questions soon
these are the ones we been interested in at the moment
rollerteam 700 , rollerteam 600 and ci 656 . also seen a very nice lunar 786 (think) but at 45 grand i think its a bit much for our first motorhome although it ticked all the boxes for us ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back