Hello, nearly ready - what next (1 Viewer)

120dom

Free Member
Jan 27, 2012
beds
Funster No
MH
renault trafic mk1
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi, just joined. I bought a renault trafic motorhome & have spent a lot of time welding, wiring and painting etc. What I have no idea about is where to go. I have been working for a minimum of 24hrs every weekend since i got it to get it ready (yeah it was rough) so my daughter can see the sea and we can go on our first holiday in 15 years. Now the question is where can we go. I would like a kiddie pool because my daughter has never been swimming and power points and toilets, that's about it. Oh and not too far from bedforshire - haven't driven any where yet so not sure how well it goes!
Cheers

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hello 120dom, and :welcome:.

There'll be plenty of suggestions/ideas coming your way before long. Sorry I can't help - don't know the area well enough.

:thumb:

spannermanwigan

Free Member
May 22, 2008
wigan, lancs
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 1973
Hi and welcome 120dom

Listen my first motorhome sounds like yours about 1974 bought split screen vw with knackered engine, rotten bodywork, etc. Like you worked night and day to fix it. Being at that time a young energetic man full of hopes and ambitions. Broke the bank and my Heart at the time that splitty did, but it never broke my spirit. Did everything to it so it would take me to the moon and back like you. 38 years later i still love motorhomes/caravanettes or anything else anyone calls them and so do my family. Good Luck and happy family times are ahead im sure.
As for were to go, follow the sun and your instinct would be my advice, go for it!!!!
Wish I had the Dam thing Now could Have retired on the bl**dy profits!!!
Paid £275 for it with 2 engines how much would it be worth now.

Regards
Steve and Family:thumb::thumb::thumb:::bigsmile:::bigsmile::Smile::Smile::Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Let me see, near Bedfordshire, coast and site with pool?

Sorry I can't help but UKcampsites might be useful to you.http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/

You have all of East Anglia and Essex near you so any where in that area.

Enjoy:thumb::thumb:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi, just joined. I bought a renault trafic motorhome & have spent a lot of time welding, wiring and painting etc. What I have no idea about is where to go. I have been working for a minimum of 24hrs every weekend since i got it to get it ready (yeah it was rough) so my daughter can see the sea and we can go on our first holiday in 15 years. Now the question is where can we go. I would like a kiddie pool because my daughter has never been swimming and power points and toilets, that's about it. Oh and not too far from bedforshire - haven't driven any where yet so not sure how well it goes!
Cheers
a nice site not too far from you is

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?oe=ut...&ved=0CBEQtgM&iwloc=cids:14816078823801895270

has every thing you ask for
you can even book the pool area for a private swim :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back