Hello, mpg figures for Rapido 942M (1 Viewer)

Sardonic

Free Member
Feb 1, 2010
Stanton, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C Class,
Exp
Hello guys and gals, this is my first adventure onto a forum and I am looking for some advice. We have had a Eura Mobil 580LS for nearly a year - our first motorhome. Much is very good about the beast but the layout is not ideal for the two of us, dogs and occasional grand-children. We would ideally like swivel seats that meet the dinette table. We think the Rapido 924M meets most of our wishes but could someone with one let us know what mpg we could expect.
Many thanks
Graham & Caroline :shout:

Deleted User
Hi Sardonic
welcombe to MHF. I have a rapido 966m, 3litre engine & auto box. I have covered 11000 miles in 2 years over a fair assortment of roads and it is averaging 12.5litres per 100 kilometres which I think is about 22mls to gallon. Hope this might sway you to buying a rapido as it is a superb motorhome. I dont know where you live but I would thoroughly recommend Wokingham Rapido in Berkshire, I have had excellent customer service from them. Tel No 01189791023.
Spongy

shell&tell

Free Member
Oct 5, 2008
Sth Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hello Sardonic
We have a Rapido 946F with 2.8 JTD engine, very simular in size to the 924and average 25 MPG. Hope this is of help:thumb:

Tell

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to the fun forum. :Smile: