Dec 19, 2016
Annan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi,

My name's Dan and I joined last night, I've visited several times over the last few years. Just couldn't keep my opinions on generators to myself (I'm pro) that night!

Already had a few friendly members say hello and my doubts about posting quickly disappeared (some sites would have members dispatching hitmen to anyone who dared consider a generator). The thread was friendly with those of differing preferences supporting each other.

I myself have hardly any spare time for anything, only managed three holidays this year so far, the total number of days can be counted on one hand! We are having another three days over Christmas (just to relax without constantly telling our children to whisper and walk on tiptoes - we live in a flat).

Kind regards,

Dan

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi,

My name's Dan and I joined last night, I've visited several times over the last few years. Just couldn't keep my opinions on generators to myself (I'm pro) that night!

Already had a few friendly members say hello and my doubts about posting quickly disappeared (some sites would have members dispatching hitmen to anyone who dared consider a generator). The thread was friendly with those of differing preferences supporting each other.

I myself have hardly any spare time for anything, only managed three holidays this year so far, the total number of days can be counted on one hand! We are having another three days over Christmas (just to relax without constantly telling our children to whisper and walk on tiptoes - we live in a flat).

Kind regards,

Dan
Hi Danny and Welcome....:xThumb:

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

.... p.s. To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
IMG_0598.JPG

Aug 21, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise starblazer
Exp
since 2015
Hello, welcome Danny & Family :hi:

Just don't mention Generators & Hairdryers in the same sentence and you might get away with it. :winky::winky:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Dan

Now look what you have gone and done, for goodness sake don't ask about "A frames"

Oh and :pink: as well.

Martin

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello :welco: