hello, im new :) (1 Viewer)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Hello from me also. Sounds like you have made some wonderful memories in your rattle bus. With many more to come. :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
campermad

campermad

Free Member
Mar 15, 2015
derby
Funster No
MH
eldis autostratus CK -
Exp
since 2008
@Cat53 rattle bus i will using that phrase now, because ours definitely is that,
@hilldweller i will have to try find GEO as genuine opinions are a valuable commodity.

ive been given lots of friendly advice and hellos today its been really great,

i hope to be able to help others too
i cant help with motorhome DIY but maybe able to help people with places to stop and traveling france, italy, switzerland, belguim etc,oh and 4 weeks touring ireland, not done spain yet but hope to one year.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
hello head duck.jpg hello and welcome.jpg

I suggest you send @Geo a private message (you do it though your Inbox - top right hand side of the screen, click on where it says "Inbox" and then "start a conversation" - where it asks you who you want to talk with just type in GEO and click on him name in the drop down list).

Probably telling you how to do stuff you already know so forgive me if that is so.

Your van sounds fabulous. Remember everything can be fixed / rebuilt / replaced for a price :) - and a lot of the price is for the labour so the more you can do yourself the better.

Lots of help and advice from the wonderful people here - you will save your £10 many times over.

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
18 years old and still going strong ( the motorhome, not me :) just show them some love. :)

Oct 20, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SL
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Lisa and hubby, welcome to Fun.

My friend feels like you about her oldish caravan, husband trying to get her to switch to being a chugger but no luck so far. :LOL:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back