Hello I'm Morgan (1 Viewer)

L

lordmorgs

Deleted User
Hi everyone. I am an avid camper and I currently own a Kyham Santiago Weatehrweave 5000 tent. I think I will always enjoy tenting, however I love to get away whatever the time of year so I am now looking seriously at converting a van. Ideally a long wheel base Transit or dare I say a Peugeot Boxer, hopefully a high topped bus. I have joined this forum in hope of getting some good advice on conversion as I'm not brilliant at DIY jobs but I would like to create something for myself. I'm sure I could manage this with a little help from you guys :) Well thats all for now , toodloo!

Digger Driver

Free Member
Oct 4, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Captain!
Anything you need to know mate just ask!
I have converted 3 vans so far!
The last being a LWB Transit High Top!
Ask away!:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Eye Eye Captain, looks like you've got a nickname already, I too have done a van or four and its great fun, especialy now you can source all the bits you need on the web and get great help and advise on here too, I would recomend you visit a Motorhome show, Peterborough is coming up weekend after nex, you will get to see how the pro's do it, get some good ideas and see how much your saving by doing it yourself
Welcome to the FUN site Morgan:thumb:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
Hello Morgan,

:welcome: to the Fun site. There is advice and :help: available, just ask :helpsos:
Good Luck and Happy Travels :thumb:

Angie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back