Hello I'm Morgan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lordmorgs, Apr 15, 2008.

1. lordmorgs

lordmorgs Deleted User

Hi everyone. I am an avid camper and I currently own a Kyham Santiago Weatehrweave 5000 tent. I think I will always enjoy tenting, however I love to get away whatever the time of year so I am now looking seriously at converting a van. Ideally a long wheel base Transit or dare I say a Peugeot Boxer, hopefully a high topped bus. I have joined this forum in hope of getting some good advice on conversion as I'm not brilliant at DIY jobs but I would like to create something for myself. I'm sure I could manage this with a little help from you guys :) Well thats all for now , toodloo!

2. Digger Driver

Digger Driver Read Only Funster

Hi Captain!
    Anything you need to know mate just ask!
    I have converted 3 vans so far!
    The last being a LWB Transit High Top!
    Ask away!:thumb:

3. Geo

Geo Trader - Funster

Eye Eye Captain, looks like you've got a nickname already, I too have done a van or four and its great fun, especialy now you can source all the bits you need on the web and get great help and advise on here too, I would recomend you visit a Motorhome show, Peterborough is coming up weekend after nex, you will get to see how the pro's do it, get some good ideas and see how much your saving by doing it yourself
    Welcome to the FUN site Morgan:thumb:
    Geo

4. A and K

A and K Read Only Funster

Hello Morgan,

:welcome: to the Fun site. There is advice and :help: available, just ask :helpsos:
    Good Luck and Happy Travels :thumb:

Angie