Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
No you must be mistaken: (don't tell them ooop Noorf coz they'll move down wiv their pies flat caps and whippets and spoil it for the chosen few.

Ha ha . . put it this way, circa 300k in West Sussex gets you a hole in the ground, or a shed if you're lucky, here it buys half of the Country ( well almost - but you get the gist I'm sure ) :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome , if you have been browsing you will know how it all works on here ! Enjoy collecting your van and have a great trip! Love the number plate.we saw a Fun plate on a newPVC at SMC last year being driven away ! Perhaps it will come up for sale in the future but I expect it would be popular! We are on our first rally to Chester .:hiya2::WelcomeFlag:May see you there?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MC 55 FUN

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
:)
Hello and welcome , if you have been browsing you will know how it all works on here ! Enjoy collecting your van and have a great trip! Love the number plate.we saw a Fun plate on a newPVC at SMC last year being driven away ! Perhaps it will come up for sale in the future but I expect it would be popular! We are on our first rally to Chester .:hiya2::WelcomeFlag:May see you there?

Thank you for the welcome Anthea M - we're gradually finding our way around the site, so should be sussed out in a couple of years . . :)

We'll be looking into the Chester rally as it's quite close to us.

OP
OP
MC 55 FUN

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Is that you and Sharon in your Avatar?! Very relaxed!:dance2:

Ha ha . . .fun pic eh ? I look worse so I'm told. . . that was taken in Boscastle in Cornwall outside the Wellington Hotel, we were visiting Port Wenn of Doc Martin fame ( Port Isaac ) thank goodness the search for doggie friendly hotels is on the back burner when we get the MH :)

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
No you must be mistaken: (don't tell them ooop Noorf coz they'll move down wiv their pies flat caps and whippets and spoil it for the chosen few.
Ha ha, already looking, just off to rightmove....thanks for the heads up(y)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Welcome to the forum, happy travels, by the way did you know that it's in the rules that if you have a private reg plate you have to have fluffy dice hanging up in the front windscreen also, just so you don't take yourselves too seriously:pinocchio::LOL:

Fat Rat

Free Member
Mar 12, 2015
West Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 664
Exp
Hello Mark, Sharon & Aurora,:welcome3:
Welcome from a fellow Carmarthenshire resident (nr Newcastle Emlyn). Enjoy your day tomorrow picking up your new toy. Just remember to check everything is bolted shut and no annoying buzzers going off as you pull away........as I did when picking up one of our new vans sometime ago. It had a hidden boot shelf and this was rolling out each time I took a left bend and unfortunately I was unaware of the warnings from traffic because of the loud alarm going off (telling me that the boot shelf was coming out :Eeek:!!) which I was trying to find at the same time :rolleyes: I'm very careful nowadays to check EVERYTHING before I pull away. Un/fortunately, this was in the days when phones were just for phoning otherwise that episode would have still been haunting me today. Take a trip up to New Quay/Aberaeron on a sunny day, nothing better than being parked up in a layby with the kettle on and a stunning view over Cardigan Bay, in my opinion. Regards, Karen & Andy (Mr & Mrs Fat Rat)

OP
OP
MC 55 FUN

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Hello Mark, Sharon & Aurora,:welcome3:
Welcome from a fellow Carmarthenshire resident (nr Newcastle Emlyn). Enjoy your day tomorrow picking up your new toy. Just remember to check everything is bolted shut and no annoying buzzers going off as you pull away........as I did when picking up one of our new vans sometime ago. It had a hidden boot shelf and this was rolling out each time I took a left bend and unfortunately I was unaware of the warnings from traffic because of the loud alarm going off (telling me that the boot shelf was coming out :Eeek:!!) which I was trying to find at the same time :rolleyes: I'm very careful nowadays to check EVERYTHING before I pull away. Un/fortunately, this was in the days when phones were just for phoning otherwise that episode would have still been haunting me today. Take a trip up to New Quay/Aberaeron on a sunny day, nothing better than being parked up in a layby with the kettle on and a stunning view over Cardigan Bay, in my opinion. Regards, Karen & Andy (Mr & Mrs Fat Rat)

Thanks for the welcome Karen & Andy - ha ha we love your '' experience of woe'' tale ! We'll certainly take your advice tomorrow. :)

We've visited Aberaeron & Newquay on a recent visit to the Cliff Hotel in Gwbert & loved it - so thank you for refreshing our memory. :)

OP
OP
MC 55 FUN

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
Welcome to the forum, happy travels, by the way did you know that it's in the rules that if you have a private reg plate you have to have fluffy dice hanging up in the front windscreen also, just so you don't take yourselves too seriously:pinocchio::LOL:

Fluffy dice already ordered . . . :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back