Hello from the coast of TEXAS ! (2 Viewers)

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Hi Lindy,

Understand the difference in cost, and my comment was made tongue in cheek :winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Perhaps so Tom...but Tony hasn't shipped one before and I didn't want him making the same mistake as a few other people we know have :winky: :roflmto:

He could buy himself a lot of hats with the difference :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
He could buy himself a lot of hats with the difference

Just as long as they're not cowboy hats.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Perhaps so Tom...but Tony hasn't shipped one before and I didn't want him making the same mistake as a few other people we know have :winky: :roflmto:

He could buy himself a lot of hats with the difference :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

AAAAW she cares about me :Blush:
thanks for that Linda good to know your looking out for me :thumb::thumb:

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Looks like I might have inadvertently hijacked the thread. Could someone split the stuff off from his message and create a new thread, leaving his original stuff intact in the original thread?

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Looks like I might have inadvertently hijacked the thread. Could someone split the stuff off from his message and create a new thread, leaving his original stuff intact in the original thread?

:roflmto: Naw. That's the Fun on this Forum. Very few threads stay on topic for long. :ROFLMAO:

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
..but Tony hasn't shipped one before and I didn't want him making the same mistake as a few other people we know have

That comment keeps ringing in my head and I'm curious. Has anyone here shipped a coach from the west coast back to the UK thinking it wasn't more expensive than shipping from the east coast? :Confused:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I do know of someone who has shipped at least 2 RVs back from California to sell on, and a couple of others who have gone out there and bought one to bring home for their own use....not sure of their reasons why, never had the nerve to ask! :roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Its always a "mistake" to spend more on shipping than you really need to in my book :winky: :roflmto:

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Sometimes cost isn't the issue. People often have a valid reason for doing something that might cause others to raise an eyebrow. I've learned not to say "that's a silly thing to do", even if I might think it.

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
LOL Tony, I have zero time for politics and wouldn't make a good Governor. Can't stand the double talk, lack of action, or the bureaucracy.

Arnold Schwartzenwhatsit was all talk about how he was going to fix California's woes. When he arrived in Sacramento he found out how difficult it is to get anything done within the halls of state government. His latest budget proposal goes back on many of the promises he made prior to being elected.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
LOL Tony. At least we get the chance to kick them out after 4 years. Even if they con us into voting for them a second time, legal term limits mean they can't hold office for more than 8 years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back