Free Member
Jan 24, 2016
Blackpool UK
Funster No
MH
RV C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Jean and I have been travelling since September through France across to Italy and now into Spain (to escape the UK winters in Blackpool other than flying back for Christmas and one of the wettest Decembers on record!!) We are running an American RV, Forest River Sunseeker 3100 (funnily enough with a reg number ending in FUN which is how I heard about MHF when others asked if we were members) It's a bit tricky in some of the smaller camping sites but gives us good living space in the long run. As the Spanish weather gets better we hope to travel up to Cadiz and then across to the Algarve before heading back to the UK.
Regards to all
Adrian

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands. And as well as Wyn we have a Jean too, good aren't they?

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, if heading towards Cádiz Camping Las Dunas at Puerto de Santa Maria should have pitches big enough for you and you can walk into the town from there to catch a ferry to Cádiz. I would also strongly recommend a visit to a sherry bodega, we went to one called Gutiérrez something and it was a very enjoyable experience - just don't plan on any driving afterwards! A plastic bottle can be filled with sherry for a few euros, delicious well chilled!
PA020225-enhanced.jpg

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
Hi Adrian & Jean, we are in sunny central Portugal in our Sunseeker, had it about 7 years now, love it to bits. Just having a coffee before I de black streak the side I didn't do yesterday. We'll keep an eye out when we're on the road, not seen another Sunseeker out and about other than in the dealers lol. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Adrian & Jean

Adrian & Jean

Free Member
Jan 24, 2016
Blackpool UK
Funster No
MH
RV C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Welcome, if heading towards Cádiz Camping Las Dunas at Puerto de Santa Maria should have pitches big enough for you and you can walk into the town from there to catch a ferry to Cádiz. I would also strongly recommend a visit to a sherry bodega, we went to one called Gutiérrez something and it was a very enjoyable experience - just don't plan on any driving afterwards! A plastic bottle can be filled with sherry for a few euros, delicious well chilled!
PA020225-enhanced.jpg
Thanks DBK sounds a must to me!

OP
OP
Adrian & Jean

Adrian & Jean

Free Member
Jan 24, 2016
Blackpool UK
Funster No
MH
RV C Class
Exp
Since 2014
Hi Adrian & Jean, we are in sunny central Portugal in our Sunseeker, had it about 7 years now, love it to bits. Just having a coffee before I de black streak the side I didn't do yesterday. We'll keep an eye out when we're on the road, not seen another Sunseeker out and about other than in the dealers lol. Enjoy.
Hi Shawn and Emma, we will keep an eye out as well only every seen one and that was February last year in Andalucia, wasn't you was it? Adrian

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Cabapino fits large units, 2 great swimming pools!

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi enjoy your travels and welcome to the forum,Regards Alf and M

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Welcome to the club. We wish you happy and safe travels.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back