Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
lancashire/yorkshire
Funster No
MH
citroen relay lwb hightop
Exp
20 years
:Smile: Hello Chaps and Chapesses, was recommended to join this site by some lovely folk we met whilst out doing a "wildy" in Wales at the weekend. And here we/ I am. We've been vanners for about twenty years now, had all sorts over the years, each time slowly upgrading. Love the outdoors, love being in the van when it's raining and love going wild and hiding in beautiful spots around and about. Have vanned in Australia and New Zealand too for several months a few years back. Especially love the lakes ..... I like putting my hammock in a tree on sunny eves and listening to the birds.::bigsmile: Am looking forward to getting to know you all and helping out and passing on any advice I can should anyone need it. Oh! Nearly forgot, we have two fab doglets, collie type things who are also vanners....accompanying us on all our adventures. Bye for now, Itchy. X

PS....love watching sunsets with a drinkypoo in hand.:beer:.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, any connection with itchyfeet in cornwall, or are they just lucky that you are giving them a free advert? do check out the rallies page and chatroom.

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Itchy and welcome to Fun.

Sounds like you've done some interesting travelling. :thumb:

Al & Gill