Free Member
Dec 22, 2015
italy
Funster No
MH
motorhome Dethleffs
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi i'm Italian and I have just bought a new mothorhome Dethleffs Advantage with twin beds.We are me, my husband and 2little twin girls and we are new in the caravan world!....we loved camping when we were just a couple and now we think this is the best solution for travelling with our new family.i subscribed in an Engliah forim to listrn to a different oiint of view and to give any information yiu nedd about camping in italy an mainly inthe north-eastern part where we live (veneto).

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Bonjourno! We have some Italy fans on here..It is my family's favorite country, we visit every summer ....

Eddie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
P

panzersiluro

Free Member
Dec 22, 2015
italy
Funster No
MH
motorhome Dethleffs
Exp
i'm a newbie
We live in Veneto near Venezia.

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
welcome animated smiley.gif

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
camping in italy an mainly inthe north-eastern part where we live (veneto).

You may well have seen FUN people, many of us head to Italy every year. Garda being a favourite. We went down to Mugello for the MotoGP race this year, then recovered from the noise on Garda.

So if you ask where go go in your MH we'll be saying nowhere better than Italy.

Apart from right now when we head to Spain for a bit more warmth.

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi i'm Italian and I have just bought a new mothorhome Dethleffs Advantage with twin beds.We are me, my husband and 2little twin girls and we are new in the caravan world!....we loved camping when we were just a couple and now we think this is the best solution for travelling with our new family.i subscribed in an Engliah forim to listrn to a different oiint of view and to give any information yiu nedd about camping in italy an mainly inthe north-eastern part where we live (veneto).
Ciao Panzersiluro and familia,
I have relatives in Italy, they live in Trieste, so not too far from you, we loved Venice, Lago de Garda when we visited, we have also been to Rome, Rimini and would love to go again, we travelled to Croatia a few years ago down to Moscenicka Draga, past Opatja, lovely site short walk to the beach where my husband and his brother did some diving.
If you need to know of any nice places to visit in UK there are plenty of funsters who can reccomend some lovely sites.
ciao for now

MJG1959

Free Member
Feb 14, 2015
Cleveland UK
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hello and welcome - yes our next European trip we have planned is to the Italian Lakes. Not till next August but looking forward to it.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome from sunny Scotland, we have been to Italy in the mh and loved it so plan on coming back soon. If you ever plan on coming to Scotland feel free to ask for advice

OP
OP
P

panzersiluro

Free Member
Dec 22, 2015
italy
Funster No
MH
motorhome Dethleffs
Exp
i'm a newbie
Ciao Panzersiluro and familia,
I have relatives in Italy, they live in Trieste, so not too far from you, we loved Venice, Lago de Garda when we visited, we have also been to Rome, Rimini and would love to go again, we travelled to Croatia a few years ago down to Moscenicka Draga, past Opatja, lovely site short walk to the beach where my husband and his brother did some diving.
If you need to know of any nice places to visit in UK there are plenty of funsters who can reccomend some lovely sites.
ciao for now
Hi weekenders i definitkey will ask you for motor camping in uk.Is it easy to have free-camping or is mainly forbidden?

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi Panzersiluro
Firstly I would recommend you pay your £10 and become a full funster member, as you will get lots of info about camping sites, about any problems with your motorhome.
In mainland UK it is not so easy to park free, but in Scotland (north of UK) they do allow free camping

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
welcome_y-b9159cad68a22aadf2af024fb54f8ec4.jpg

It's great to have you here, we love to read the views of motorhomers from other countries and Italy is also our favourite place to visit.

You will find it very different here in England for parking. There's nothing like Aires so you mainly have to use (expensive) campsites or BritStops (search for more info).

Buon Natale :xgrin:

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
Welcome, welcome, welcome from a sunny but cold Yorkshire. I have never, never, never been to Italy I am sorry to admit.

Wild camping in the UK is difficult but you are welcome to stay overnight on my drive anytime you wish, or anyone else for that matter.

Merry Christmas.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hello welcome.
Italy our favourite country been there 4 times in the last 12 months in our motorhome and motorbike and will be back again in 2016.
:xThumb::xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back