Free Member
Aug 17, 2010
nr Dinan, France
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since July 2009
We joined today. John & Sandra, from Billericay, Essex, but living pro tem at our house in France near Dinan in N. Brittany. Both retired - bought our first motorhome last year (but were trailer caravanners for 20 years until 1993). We want to explore places in France we've always meant to visit, for a year or two before moving back to UK. So we have a French-registered LHD Burstner Solano 695G which we're enjoying, especially the "G" (i.e.garage) which has loads of space for 2 bikes and all the toot that motorcaravanners must take with them to get water, release water, plug in, etc., plus the wellies, coats and so on. Looking forward to hearing from other motorhome owners and picking up useful information.

We found the site when searching for info about the nearly useless "Fix & Go" kits supplied with many Fiat Ducato-based vans. We have a spare wheel, but I tried to use my kit just as a compressor, and it won't even do that!

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
WELCOME JOHN AND MRS JOHN.... IN A FEW HOURS TIME WE WILL BE THE HAGANAPS FROM FRANCE::bigsmile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi John & Sandra :welcome: To MH Fun

Glad to have you join our mad gang, we can be serious but prefer not to be.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 3, 2008
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 700
Exp
since 1998
Hi Mr & Mrs John welcome aboard I was in your neck of the woods for three weeks just gotten back home.
We live in France near to Cognac, so if you are down this way look us up, nice little aire in Cognac near to the river and only a few minutes walk into town and the "Cognac" houses of Otard & Hennesy.
Bill

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome from sunny Wales :thumb:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
BONJOUR du sud de la FRANCE!!!!

Don't forget your phrase book::bigsmile:.... unless you're fluent in french....it might help now and then!

If you need some help with words you can't find in your dictionnary (thinking about tablets for example... in a "pharmacie") while you're on the french territory , well just ask away .... my pleasure to help if i can :winky:

Have a nice time !!!

AMICALEMENT

FRANKIE:Smile::Smile::Smile:

Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
Hi there and welcome. We lived in Mortagne sur Gironde in 17 for nine happy years before moving back to UK last year. We had and Autotrail Atlas and had some great holidays all over France and beyond. Now own an Autocruise Stargazer and had three weeks in France in May and will be passing through en route to Greece first week in September - can't keep away really

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back