Hello from East Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

harper

Free Member
Sep 15, 2010
Funster No
Hi Everyone
Just registered. We have Romahome Outlook which we enjoy very much. Used to have a caravan but gave up a few years ago - too hard physically. We are now really bitten with the motorhome bug so much easier! However having been away a few times including with the grand children we are feeling that it is a bit small and are thinking of something a bit bigger to make life even easier.
This site is packed with friendly advice so after dipping in a few times I signed up so that i can ask questions and learn even more to help us make our next choice.
Happy motoring.::bigsmile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Welcome to MH Fun

Ask away your questions will be answered.

Best of luck

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
the mad house awaits

welcome harper

We are a friendly bunch most of the time, like all families we have black sheep and some in laws we do not get on with... but on the whole a great bunch of people. You need to come to a show and meet us in the flesh.. next weekend (not this one) a whole bunch of us will be at the Lincoln motorhome show.. so if you fancy dropping by to say hi we would welcome you.

If not just read our posts and ask away... you will get all the advice you need and some you will not (only joking)

Bob:ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I signed up so that i can ask questions and learn even more to help us make our next choice.
Happy motoring.::bigsmile:

Pity.

We can't.

Only you can choose a home to suit YOU.

So get out there and visit every dealer within reach. And if you can, get to the Lincoln show weekend after next.

Choose for your grandchildren with great care because they may decide it's not for them and you can be left with a MH too big for you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back