Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
West Row
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 6000ST
Exp
I'm a newbie
Literally just picked up our first MH this week-end. A 2003 Benimar Europe 6000ST, obviously early days yet, but we are hoping to goo orf to the North Naarfuk coost this coming week-end, very excited.

Sadly very little instructions and no manual on this van, but should be able to figure it out, eventually, quite impressed by all the gadgets fitted, auto lift lecky step, lecky roof vents/lights, air suspension, outdoor shower and barbie points, solar panel, remote waste tank dump valve, status aerial, extra wide door, twin rear view cameras, aircon, ABS, Habitation alarm and additional security locks on all doors.

Only down side is the Oven is pathetically small and near the floor and the grill is really up high, but other than that we love it.

Jan 8, 2013
Dronfield - Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Lyseo 690G
Exp
Happy FLT since 2011
Well done you, congratulations.

We have only a small oven and grill but its perfectly adequate. It is a common problem having high level grills, although fortunately our has a lift up door. Oven/grills are not normally fitted into European vans, its only us Brits than like them.

Will you be wild camping on your trip?

DSC01685.JPG
DSC01686.JPG

Dec 11, 2011
Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tracker RL
Exp
since 2010
Welcome Pjonah!
As you say, there's loads to learn - but there are also loads of people on here who will help!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pjonah

Pjonah

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
West Row
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 6000ST
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well done you, congratulations.

We have only a small oven and grill but its perfectly adequate. It is a common problem having high level grills, although fortunately our has a lift up door. Oven/grills are not normally fitted into European vans, its only us Brits than like them.

Will you be wild camping on your trip?

View attachment 129303 View attachment 129304
No wild camping just yet, especially in the U.K., but I have seen these BritStops about which sounds interesting.

OP
OP
Pjonah

Pjonah

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
West Row
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 6000ST
Exp
I'm a newbie
Many thanks for all the welcomes, maybe we'll run into each other at some point, although not literally with any luck.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hello and welcome:WelcomeFlag:Enjoy your van ,practice makes perfect! We had ours just over a year before hubbie realised it had cruise control! We are staying in Norfolk over half term near a Cromer!!

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Literally just picked up our first MH this week-end. A 2003 Benimar Europe 6000ST, obviously early days yet, but we are hoping to goo orf to the North Naarfuk coost this coming week-end, very excited.

Sadly very little instructions and no manual on this van, but should be able to figure it out, eventually, quite impressed by all the gadgets fitted, auto lift lecky step, lecky roof vents/lights, air suspension, outdoor shower and barbie points, solar panel, remote waste tank dump valve, status aerial, extra wide door, twin rear view cameras, aircon, ABS, Habitation alarm and additional security locks on all doors.

Only down side is the Oven is pathetically small and near the floor and the grill is really up high, but other than that we love it.
Blakeney Key is a nice place to sit and watch the world go by..have a nice weekend..(y)

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
... p.s To get the most from the forum you will need to subscribe. It's well worth £15 and will allow you to continue posting as well as letting you into areas that non members can't access.

Wyn

Deleted User
Welcome to the club,only joined myself in August. There are quite a few of us in the Norfolk County, we should try to meet up for a beer somewhere. Meet and Greet and all that.
Ian S Honingham

May 16, 2014
Ammanford
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
since May 2014
Outdoor shower could be interesting... I imagine it makes a couple of things stand out and another shrivel in this weather!

OP
OP
Pjonah

Pjonah

Free Member
Oct 17, 2016
West Row
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 6000ST
Exp
I'm a newbie
Whilst these little novelties are fun, along with the external power/tv/aerial point fitted make ones eyebrows raise, it does make me think that its just something else to go wrong.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back