milsh

Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Sunderland
Funster No
MH
Autoquest
Exp
Hi I'm Paul and my better half is Linda..(I cant play a musical instrument just like the other fella either!) We have just ordered our first motorhome at the NEC show on Sunday. Its a Marquis Majestic 175, Very exciting time for us, we cant wait to pick it up mid May.
I have been browsing through several forums looking for stuff to read up on and this one has loads of info in it, so thanks for that..
We have been caravanning for the last 4 years or so, but always regretted not being able to tow the motorcycle as well, so this new venture will be the dogs bollox for us, Any bikers out there got any recommendations for trailers ( large sturdy one as the bike is a big sports tourer) We will be off touring to the Alps come June, but now I can cancel the reserved hotels as they wont be needed, and change the ferry booking from Bike to Motorhome & trailer.
As for the Alps, is it possible to wildcamp at the top of a mountain pass? or do you get asked to move on
Cheers.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Paul, welcome to MotorhomeFun.
Exciting times ahead for you,
Enjoy,
Brisey.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

milsh

Free Member
Feb 29, 2016
Sunderland
Funster No
MH
Autoquest
Exp
Cheers for the welcome folks, Well we finally picked her up on friday and headed up to Kielder and the Scottish borders for the weekend, no campsites, just wildcamping, Absolutely brilliant and we didn't want to come back home. Much much better than caravanning. Here's a pic of an early morning sunrise.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• Sat16th April.jpg
    Sat16th April.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 7

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread