Hello from a couple of Scotties (1 Viewer)

Cooking by gas

Free Member
Dec 8, 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747
Exp
Newbies, since November 2016
Hello folks. Been lurking here for a while so thought it was well past time to say hello.
We are Sandy and Shirley from Scotland, near Aberdeen.
We got our first motorhome a couple of months ago (2007 Burstner 747). After filling it with fuel, food, plates, new bedding, pillows, cookware, kettle, etc etc, we went fora "wee jolly" over to the west coast of Scotland - just a couple of days - but absolutely loved it. Our usual holidays have been European odysseys on a big motorbike - the MH is soooo much comfier!
We're planning on doing as much travelling as we can possibly manage, the plan for summer is to go to Slovenia, we went there on the motorbike and promised ourselves we would return.

Looking forward to getting involved, we've already got lots of great info from this site and hopefully we can contribute at some point also.

CBG

OP
OP
C

Cooking by gas

Free Member
Dec 8, 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747
Exp
Good to see there's members on the nightshift! Thanks for the welcome - appreciate it.
I've just got home from working abroad and body clock still a bit "confused"... o_O

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Morning CBG.

Thanks for introducing yourselves, have FUN.

Martin

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
Good to see there's members on the nightshift! Thanks for the welcome - appreciate it.
I've just got home from working abroad and body clock still a bit "confused"... o_O

Welcome and another night shift worker here (well in 2 days 2 nights 4 days off if that counts?)

Slovenia - Vignette for Austria/Switzerland and check dates out for when the passes open. Only advice i can offer til next year when i have my eye on it myself

OP
OP
C

Cooking by gas

Free Member
Dec 8, 2016
Aberdeen, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Burstner 747
Exp
Welcome and another night shift worker here (well in 2 days 2 nights 4 days off if that counts?)

Slovenia - Vignette for Austria/Switzerland and check dates out for when the passes open. Only advice i can offer til next year when i have my eye on it myself
Thanks! I think we're going to avoid Austria due to the weight of the van and need for go-box gizmos with all the confusion that sounds like! Plus we really liked Poland last time we were there so will just skirt round the east of Austria.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Our usual holidays have been European odysseys on a big motorbike - the MH is soooo much comfier!

We're planning on doing as much travelling as we can possibly manage, the plan for summer is to go to Slovenia

CBG

Boring as hell compared to bike but warm and dry does have it's advantages.

Been to Slovenia once, it was flooded, but the feeling was good so "we'll be back".

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back