Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
West Wilts
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Talisman
Exp
Good evening and a belated Happy New Year
We are Merv and Julia Rees and have just joined this happy band so thought we would introduce ourselves.
We have been camping, trailor tenting, caravanning for 35 years but now for a change to motorhomes at last. So we have been looking for a while and are now in the process of buying an Autosleeper Talisman and the purchase should be completed in 3 or 4 weeks time!
Bit of a leap of faith really because we are selling our much loved caravan privately and may end up with both on our drive because we don't expect the market to do much before March but you never know!!
We are both retired but not yet old enough for a state pension so kiddies really. :Smile:
We live in West Wiltshire and try to spend as much time as possible on holiday but must try harder this year.
We have been looking at the forums already and picking up lots of useful info, a lot to get through and we are looking forward to getting our hands on our new pride and joy and getting on the road. :Cool:
Best regards
Merv and Jules

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Welcome to Fun, enjoy, to get the most out of it you should Link Removed <<here, best tenner you will ever spend:thumb:

REgards

Peter

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi, Merv and Julia. welcome to the Mad Fun house:thumb:

with aname like Merv Rees you must have welsh links:Cool:

we are like yourselves, retired just over a year ago but not yet at the official age and love it.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun enjoy, you are never too young to retire, but you could have topped up my pension a bit more first.

DesRes

Free Member
Apr 21, 2012
West Lancs
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1990 ish...
Hi and welcome aboard.:Smile:
Good luck with your purchase, lot's of good advice here...:thumb:

OP
OP
T

Tilly99

Free Member
Jan 8, 2013
West Wilts
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Talisman
Exp
Yes Phill D. I am from South Wales. born and brought up in Caerau north of Maesteg. I left home at 16 though to join the RAF as an apprentice to see the wide world!!
Still have lots of family in Wales. 1 brother, 2 sisters and uncountable nephews, and nieces ::bigsmile:
We're in a mixed marriage though. He He. Julia born in Bristol. So is my daughter who married a Welshman.

Cheers Merv

6 Nations? Bring it on!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
That's all we need another welsh man:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi and welcome to fun