Free Member
Aug 31, 2011
Milton Keynes
Funster No
MH
Renault Traffic autosleep
Exp
Semi Newbie
Hello everyone I'm Mike and my better half is Lorraine.
We have owned a VW Transporter Camper in the past and have now just bought a Renault Traffic Autosleeper Rapport campervan.
Lorraine's hobbies include reading and dress making. For my part I am a keen Radio Ham (callsign M0aeq) which has been a great deal of fun since 1996. I taught CW (morse code) for nearly 3 years at Bletchley Park here in Milton Keynes, but stopped teaching when the 12 word per minute mandatory test was abolished some years back. Yep you guessed it !!! boring old twerp !!!:winky:
I also enjoy photography and in the past prosessed all my own films and slides in Black and White and Colour,but with the advent of digital photography there is no need for messy chemicals anymore or a darkroom for that matter!
We are looking forward to getting to know some of the other members on here and learning about some nice sites to visit ect ect.
Regards, Mike.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Mike. :flyingwelcome: Hope to see you at some of our meetings. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to both of you :Smile: :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TYKETRIPPER

Free Member
Nov 8, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
6 years
Welcome

Hi Mike,

A warm Welcome Mike :thumb: My late father worked at Bletchley Park during the war. He was an electrician, keeping the wheels turning on Collosus.

Kind regards,

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back