AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi the Val part of alanval here.Found out about this site from a friend.Just having a brouse around it looks interesting.Mind anything to do with motorhomes is interesting to us .We have had a 200 Autostratus EB for 2 years now and we love it .Went to Portugal in March for 3 months and loved it so much we are going back the 2nd Febuary for another 3 months.We are both retired (JUST ) lol so free do do as we please.:ROFLMAO:

Val x

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to the forum:welcome: you both !! got a question just ask:thumb:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Hi Val I recognise that name.

Big welcome to fun.

OP
OP
AlanVal

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi Thanks for the welcome .I see a few names I regognize from various sites I like to keep the same name then people remember you.

Val x

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome aboard Val (and Alan).....
I recognise you from a couple of sites that I frequent also, hope that you enjoy your stay with us :thumb:

Keith

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Hi,

:welcome: to the site. We also only found this site recently.

By the way did you get my email re Portugal? I had a PM from you on another site. Or did my email go astray?

OP
OP
AlanVal

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi,

:welcome: to the site. We also only found this site recently.

By the way did you get my email re Portugal? I had a PM from you on another site. Or did my email go astray?

Hi Rita thanks yes just saw it today as I was delating some e-mails Alan ..Hubby..must have opened it and as I had visitors all over new year he forgot to say.You had a lot of free camping spots that we hadnt seen I have the book you said about motorhome trails in Portugal...I got it at the york show ...We are away in 4 weeks .
back down again ...

Val x

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
WECOME from me too(maddie)
terry

blackie

Free Member
Dec 30, 2007
N IRELAND
Funster No
MH
C/CLASS
Exp
10 YEARS
Hi the Val part of alanval here.Found out about this site from a friend.Just having a brouse around it looks interesting.Mind anything to do with motorhomes is interesting to us .We have had a 200 Autostratus EB for 2 years now and we love it .Went to Portugal in March for 3 months and loved it so much we are going back the 2nd Febuary for another 3 months.We are both retired (JUST ) lol so free do do as we please.:ROFLMAO:

hVal x
hi, have just found site as well,we are going down to spain/portugal for2 months on 3/2 /.08. we hope to have our bessacarr e560 in next week or so.we two are retired.hope to see you down there,regards blackie

OP
OP
AlanVal

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi we are sailing from dover on the 3/2/08 about 8 ish hoping to get well down France the first day then down into Spain the second day then spending a few nights west of Cadiz Spain then into portugal.We are just wild camping so will be here and everywhere mostly 3 nights at a time depends where we are.are you booked on a site ?If you see an Autostratus with a corgi on board give us a shout.

Val x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back