Free Member
Jun 3, 2015
Manchester
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
I'm newbie
Hi i’m Stacey from Manchester and I’m 25 years old.
My boyfriend and I love to travel around and we bought a new RV last summer which we haven’t used yet. It will be a new experience for us since we used to travel with mostly plane and train. But we’re planning on touring through Europe this summer. :)

This is my first time on Motorhome and I’m looking forward joining this community to get advice from experts like you.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi: and :welc:to the club, there is a show on this weekend at detling kent, shows are always a great weekend, plenty trade stands and there is always the fun club there , plus 2 nights of entertainment :party2::clap2:Mew & Mick

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Hi from East Sussex and :welc:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello Stacey ... how wonderful to have some young blood thrown in amongst us old fogies.... Hope you come to some of the meets and show us how to party.... Welcome. :)

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Hi.gif
and welcome.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Hello Stacey from Manchester, does the boyfriend have a name? Welcome to the Forum, enjoy your travels, was just a bit older than you When I bought my first motorhome, best thing I ever bought!

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Stacey, and welcome to the fun house, I need to make a correction to one of our wonderful lady members, I'm only 62 which puts me in roughly your era of age? :whistle::rolleyes: I wouldn't know what an old fogie is or look like

Hello Stacey ... how wonderful to have some young blood thrown in amongst us old fogies.... Hope you come to some of the meets and show us how to party...

But only until 6.30 pm that's when they all retire for the night with phyllosan And cocoa :LOL::whistle::giggler::Eeek::getmecoat::reel::drink:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back