Rowsie

Free Member
Sep 4, 2013
Walsall
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Hi there. I'm a complete newbie this year; bought a Laika Ecovip in June, been away twice and had lots of teething problems. I expected this as I've never camped/caravanned/motorhomed before, but I've already met so many friendly and helpful people it's a real delight. Hope to meet a lot more! ::bigsmile:

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Welcome Rowsie!!

Great choice of motorhome :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PatsyD

Free Member
Sep 4, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Rimor Sailer
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hello There!

I am a complete newbie to the world of motorhomes! Her name is Ruby she is a Rimor Sailer 697 and I am hooked! :thumb:
We have been out (6 miles from home) for a weekend in a hideaway site and had a ball. We have our next outing planned for a little further afield at the end of the month as Hubby is in the Army and in the sandpit of hell at the mo :tears: so we looking forward to a bit of 'us' time when he gets home! :welcome:

May 16, 2010
North Hykeham
Funster No
MH
Custom
Exp
much more now
hi and welcome.

There will be lots of teething to do but the trick is to simply ask questions on this forum...no question is really to stupid to ask. There is a wealth of experience waiting to be tapped in here ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to the FUN as others have said this is a great site to ask all and any questions you may have and well worth the subcription. I too have a Laika Ecovip 7r which we call Gertie and love her to bits.

David :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back