Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Hi, New to motorhoming off on my first trip on Monday and cant wait::bigsmile:
Only just found this forum after being kicked of motorhomefacts, I hope you lot are a lot more friendly, all I did is ask why people paid to subscribe and the abuse from the clique was unreal and quite upsetting, needless to say I didn't subscribe and wont be going back:Eeek:
Anyway I look forward to sharing information and look forward to waving at each other as we pass, I also look forward to seeing some of you at campsites and you can see what a nice man and lovely family we are, Due to work commitments we cant have a dog but one of my kids adores them, if you have dog my lad is looking forward to meeting you, the other 2 are scared stiff and will run away:ROFLMAO: but will come back later.
I used to have a trailer tent that we bought when the kids wanted to go camping, Now we have a motorhome the benefits are easy to see and I will have a more relaxing trip not erecting tents all the time.
Well I'm packed, bikes on the back and beer In the fridge ready to meet new people and visit new place's, If you see me and family say hello, (I'll give you a beer while the kids play with you dog):thumb:

Gonewiththewind

Free Member
Sep 13, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
Exp
July 2007
Welcome from a fellow excommunicated fact. You should be OK here as I am still here and I can offend when I want to.
Enjoy your M/H and the Fellowship of Motorhome Fun.

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Hello and welcome to FUN, surely not another refugee from Facts? You'll still get plenty of abuse on here but "it's all in the best possible taste" to quote an old favourite of mine. Where are you off to on that first trip?

:welcomefunster:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Welcome to the FUN site. Unlike the Darkside, we are a friendly bunch and have mostly come here to seek refuge from the Dark Lord. Questions are welcome here as are answers. This will be your new home, and there is no use trying to resist:ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Can we have a link Peter?

I expect it buried by now, it got closed in the end and I rarely honour them with my presence these days, cant be arsed with all the bitch fighting, power mad mods and the constant advertising of the drop shipper ODB with no stock.

Peter

OP
OP
T

tonywolst

Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Thanks for kind words i feel more settled already,
Did a mini trip to Belvoir Castle, the great madness thingy, just to find all the faults, everything works now and I'm of to France and Spain.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
We are lovely people and you'll like us a lot. Have a lovely time on your trip. If you see my dog, approach with care or she will run in the opposite direction. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Only just found this forum after being kicked of motorhomefacts, I hope you lot are a lot more friendly, all I did is ask why people paid to subscribe and the abuse from the clique was unreal and quite upsetting, needless to say I didn't subscribe and wont be going back:Eeek:
Anyway I look forward to sharing information and look forward to waving at each other as we pass, I also look forward to seeing some of you at campsites and you can see what a nice man and lovely family we are, Due to work commitments we cant have a dog but one of my kids adores them, if you have dog my lad is looking forward to meeting you, the other 2 are scared stiff and will run away:ROFLMAO: but will come back later.
I used to have a trailer tent that we bought when the kids wanted to go camping, Now we have a motorhome the benefits are easy to see and I will have a more relaxing trip not erecting tents all the time.
Well I'm packed, bikes on the back and beer In the fridge ready to meet new people and visit new place's, If you see me and family say hello, (I'll give you a beer while the kids play with you dog):thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: oooOOOOOpsssss! Sorry coudn't resist !

Welcome!! and when you'll cross the water.... go down south west , you'll find a free stop over for you the wife the kids and the bikes!!!!
Bon vent !!

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
lay with you dog):thumb:

hi and:welcome: just beware of the nutters on hear any chance and there in :Eeek::reel::reel::youbetcha:

word a warning see any spilling mistooks hignore em one of the few rules
not so in another place you may have juist left:thumb::thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Welcome to FUN

we subscribe here because we have a fair and active leader who has given us a great forum which does cost to maintain and our subscription goes to running the site, so fair infact that this year was £2 cheaper than last year.

You will find us addictive what with the forum, games section, chatroom, classifieds and some great rallies/meets throughout the year

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Ignore Chatter.
The meets are just an excuse for bacon butties and p*ss ups................

Yeah, some great meets!

Talks a lot of sense, that Chatter.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
welcome to the fun Tony :thumb:

like them, we too have rules....unlike them, they are a lot more relaxed.

two main ones to remember....

if a thread/post winds you up then attack the post, not the poster.

comments on bad spelling and grammer are a no-no.

apart from that, most things are ok.

i'm sure you'll fit in and please have a look in the calender.....best way to meet the funsters.:thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
You are most :welcome: :thumb:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Welcome to fun :welcomefunster:

We have four dogs - how many of them would you like?!:roflmto:

Follow the barking/cursing on site and you will find us.

Enjoy your motorhome and safe travels.

Kath & Howie

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
Hi, welcome, no one will get funny with you on here unless there is a good reason.

You will find lots of kind helpful folk at Motorhome Fun:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome to fun.

Stumbled across this website by accident and never needed to try another mh website myself as I have found everything here.

Fun is worth subscribing to because in the end effectively you can actually get your subscription back.

We get £2 discount on various motorhome shows and certainly our insurance through Frank Pickles who gives funsters a discount more than made up for the small yearly charge (this year £10 which is £2 cheaper than last year).

Theres loads of meets and rallies throughout the year all over the uk and some abroad too. At meets and rallies you can either join in or not, thats your choice.

Theres loads of information and if you need help theres usually at least 1 person who can provide it.

Enjoy and most of all have fun.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
why people paid to subscribe

You could ask the same question here. It's a good question. When this site went subscription it did not go down well but loads paid up. Gladly.

Quite a lot in here are outcasts from Facts, makes it quite a good place to be :Smile:

peter H

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 18, 2008
Neath, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Nearly 4 years
Wellcome to fun.

I bet Facts have never received a written warning from the show stewards for singing and laughing too loud !

Peter

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Wellcome to fun.

I bet Facts have never received a written warning from the show stewards for singing and laughing too loud !

Peter

WHAT!!!:whatthe: I didn't know that:Blush: Am I mixing with Hooligans? Good Grief! I shall have to go on one of these meets to meet likeminded Souls:thumb:

By the way FM :hug::welcomefunster:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello there. Welcome to the fun site.
We've 2 dogs and 3 kids. The dogs will play with anyone , the kids 2x14 and 1x16 are a bit less accommodating.
Dont know where the kids get it from cos Ralph and I are like the dogs :ROFLMAO:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Welcome.... you summarised it very well "the clique" is a good description of how the other side operates. Not that I didn't enjoy a good scrap but I got a bit fed up with keep running out of my 5 free posts :winky: I begrudged giving their leader my money so I came over here.
Just payed my subs for the second time here and happy to do so.:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi and welcome to Motorhome Fun, the site that does exactly what it says on the tin, lets everyone enjoy themselves among nice friendly people join in and enjoy.:welcomefunster:

OP
OP
T

tonywolst

Free Member
Jul 22, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Big thanks to you all, I have now subscribed, just got to learn to navigate the site now::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back