Free Member
Dec 9, 2010
boston lincs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
New to this site and saying Hi and a Happy New Year to you all from Boston. I'm Stewart and the Commanding Officer is Susan.In theory of course I should be posting this from somewhere warm in foreign lands but...... leave home and my mother for Christmas your having a laff etc. Hey ho maybe next year ( or the one after).

No trees were harmed in the making of this post . However several million electrons were severly inconvenienced.

Nov 8, 2010
France 86
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro
Exp
Since 2010
Hello, Happy New Year and welcome to you and yours Stewart. I'm a newbie to this site and still trawling through all the content, there's something for everyone here, enjoy.:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

stooboo

Free Member
Dec 9, 2010
boston lincs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome peeps, Mr Jinks oh no, not so warm. I can only hope the C.O doesnt see this as I have told that all is perfect southwards and the further south the more perfect it is. If she finds the truth I'm done for. :Sad:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Welcome to Motorhome Fun and a happy fun filled 2011. Look forward to following your posts.

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
Welcome Stewart & Susan and a Happy Funster New Year to you as well ::bigsmile:
flyingwelcome

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Welcome to Fun

Happy new Year to you both

sounds like you will fit right in here within our fellow nutters corner

OP
OP
S

stooboo

Free Member
Dec 9, 2010
boston lincs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Thanks again

Thanks again for your kind comments, this seems a lot friendlier than another site (hem hem). I have been found out, I told her that stooboo certainly wasn't me it's a stoopid name not the sort of name that a mature chap like her hubby would choose and she pointed out a) the poster was from Boston b) had a wife called Susan c) had Hymer d) was ex Probation and e) the clincher for her was the moaning abaht wanting to go south.Ii tried the coincidence but in the end fessed up so Sue says "hi everyone":Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back