Hello and Goodbye!

Discussion in 'American RV's' started by WinnietheBrave, Mar 30, 2012.

1. WinnietheBrave

WinnietheBrave Read Only Funster

:Sad: Hello campers, its sad times I'm afraid. The Winnie is up for sale, we haven't used her since the RV show last year, our boy is playing rugby on the weekends so even our short getaways are done n dusted.
    I'll be advertising her on here shortly if anyone is interested?
    Maybe be back when the sprog is all grown and the fuel becomes accesible to normal people.:Sad:
    Thanks for all the advise, and the nice reception at the RV show we attended.
    Mike Emma Joe an Saffy the Dog.

2. Dodgey

Dodgey Funster

That's sad, but all the best for the future:thumb:

3. DESCO

DESCO Read Only Funster

Sad to read, but if you are not using it then it is an expense you can do without.
    You can always start again when situation changes.

Best of luck for the future.

4. slobadoberbob

slobadoberbob Read Only Funster

It was nice to see you at last year

It was nice to see you at Shepton show last year... shame you are going to give it up...

I know when I sold my first RV soon regretted it and even now I wish I had not sold it.

Anyway good luck

Bob

5. Gran & Rog

Gran & Rog Funster

what a shame but all the best for the Future

6. Destination Unknown

Destination Unknown Funster

How Sad

Thats really sad:cry::cry: but not the end as you say when your family has flown the nest you can re-join the fun crowd.

Hope all goes well for the future and look forward to the day that you've bought another RV

Regards Brian and Chris

7. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

Not sad at all, there are many more ways of enjoying life without a mobile tin box

Just enjoy life to the full, that's what matters.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris

Chris Funster Life Member

Indeed. Standing at the side of a frozen rugby pitch in the middle of winter freezing your whatsits off is brill:thumb::BigGrin:

9. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

at sometime i would imagine that most of us have had to make decisions and changes to the way we spend our leisure time, sometimes due to family and other commitments, sometimes other reasons. Its no good hanging onto something that will not be used to its full potential.

We will probably see you on the road at some date in the future when your commitments change again
    meanwhile enjoy life and family - you only get one go at it.

10. Landy lover

Landy lover Funster

Sad to hear that - was great meeting with you and certain you would have fun at any rally you attended - hope things go your way and your soon back on the road again.

11. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

you may, sadly, about to become 'homeless', but theres no need to become friendless.....stay with the forum and enjoy it regardless. :thumb:

• Like Like x 3
  12. WinnietheBrave

WinnietheBrave Read Only Funster

@Hilldweller, you are right, I always have my Ducati 1200s Multistrada to hoon around on.:Cool:

@Treacle, we all do anything for our kids, and if I'm honest I do enjoy it :BigGrin:

@ pappajohn, your right I don't have to stop calling in here, so I might just do that.

Thanks to all for help and friendship, even if it was only short. Winnie hasn't gone yet, and we are going for a weekend away over easter just to make sure all is well with her. If its all trouble, as Arnie says "I'll be back"
    Mike:thumb:

13. Wildman

Wildman Read Only Funster

time and expenditure changes all the time, you have started young. Some of us did and are still with it others left and came back. Ride the changes, enjoy what / where/ and when you can you only get one life enjoy it. I'm glad you came to shepton and met a few of us, maybe that has driven you to sell up:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    Stay with the forum and enjoy it and if you want a short outing then don't forget my birthday retirement bash 19 - 22nd April in Ilfracombe, scrumpy and home made wine supplied. No charge for camping or entertainment either. I can't offer any better than that as I don't own a fuel station.:thumb::thumb: