Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Hello funsters

Just joined but long time campers.

We are fortunate to have a 1971 VW Bay window which we mainly use in the summer for VW rallies and the odd night away, We we have a growing 10 year old and vey active dog e also bought an Eriba Puck last year to pull along behind.

Then a couple of things happened.

• Got made redundant with a reasonable pay off and then found a job straight away
  • This coincided with experiencing and hearing a couple of stories of people contracting cancer young or getting ill straight after retiring
This rather changed my outlook on life resulting in a "live life now" decision to spend a good lump of my retirement pot on the above vehicle which we purchased new from Premier Motorhomes in December 2013.(Excellent Dealer and a cracking vehicle)

We like to camp all year round so generally use the vehicles 2 out of 3 weekends a year, every half term and summer holidays. So far we've been to Ireland, the Ardennes, France, Wales, Cornwall, Somerset, Devon, the New Forest and the Forest of Dean. We generally combine hobbies such as walking, cycling, dog walking and kayaking.

This year thinking about Austria

Looking forward to giving and receive hints and tips and sharing advice

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
Hi and welcome, looks like you have worked out your priorities:thumb:

Austria has got some great places ans sites ti see. dont want to be negative just to make you aware, read up a little on Ticks in Austria if your taking the dog walking in the hills.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 12, 2012
Wengen
Funster No
MH
A/S Broadway EL 2021
Exp
Since 2010
:welcomefunster: I tried to combine all your hobbies but the bike kept falling out of the kyack :winky:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, Austria is a lovely place we have been a couple of times. I think you need to add Scotland to your list though stunning place and lovely people :ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back