Free Member
Mar 26, 2013
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
1 year
Joined yesterday, still looking for our first motorhome. Hopefully get some good advice and help from all the experienced and knowledgable folk on here.

Regards Allan22 :Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Allan, welcome to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:
Any questions, just ask away, someone will be able to give you an answer.
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RogeTeri

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Abrantes, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
February 2013.
Hi and welcome. Exciting, isn't it, getting your first motorhome. Hope you are searching hard and know what you need to suit. This site is so helpful there are guys here that can give you an answer for most things. They also have a knack of hitting on things you haven't even considered. Good luck with your search but look before you leap.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
welcome to fun, been motorhomeing for donkeys years but only just joined myself a month ago, and found loads out i didnt know

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to motorhome fun, make use of the forum ask as many questions as you need, usually someone around with an answer :thumb:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi Carol

Your at the second best bit of Motorhoming, the planning stage. As everyone say take your time looking, have a pros and cons list of what your looking for or our would like, all ways look before buying, have a good test drive and ask for every thing in the motorhome to be explained to you. I took over a year researching different types of motorhomes, then bought one more or else on my door step for a very good price. It did not have everything I would have liked but am adding things such as cruise control etc which will bring it up to a price I would have paid if they were already on it.

David :thumb:

Spenders

Free Member
Jan 19, 2013
Tadcaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since Feb 2013
Hi Allan... welcome to the Fun!

As others have said, there's lots of folks on here who will help you... I can cersainly vouch for that having been the grateful recipient already of advice and practical help. Of all the other purchases I've made since getting a motorhome, the £10 subscription to here is the best value!

When you buy a house, they say that location is all important, because that's the only thing you can't change after purchase. Not an issue wioth a motorhome, but very important is LAYOUT, because that's the thing that apart from a few minor changes you won't be able to change bar replacing your vehicle!!
:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back