LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
We collect our first motorhome (VW Autosleeper Clubman GL - hence 'Jill'...) in a couple of weeks, and are really looking forward to our first trip! I'm off to the NEC next week to see what goodies are on offer, and have been reading the forums for essential items to take on our first foray into the (not so) wild - any thoughts about halogen ovens anyone?
Cheers
Andy & Jac & Jill!

grumps147

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
St.Helens
Funster No
MH
Between
Exp
MH 12 yrs -Tent/Caravan 49 years
Hello and :welc:.

As your first foray is the NEC, a well loaded credit card is your most essential piece of equipment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bluestar

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Class
Exp
10 years.. On and Off
Hello from Brighton, do A couple of trips, you will soon find what you need and what you don't! :)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, unless you know you definately need things I would not rush into buying until you have used the van, so many people end up with things that they think useful but never use. For me a Solar Panel is a must. If your looking at joining at joining a club I would join the CCC as you do not to pre book their rallies and their Tempory Holiday Sites are well worth it were. Were as the CC you have to book. I also find the CCC. Better with Motorhomes. Brit stops are well recommended but be aware the new book is not out until Feb. and the present one will run out in April. All the clubs will be at the NEC :welc:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hello check-in-minion.jpg

Can't help with your question about the halogen oven - never felt the need to buy one but can say that I would just get the basics like crockery & cutlery, glasses, a few pans, bedding, towels etc. then take it from there. You may be surprised at how little you do need.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back