bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hello :Smile: I have been looking at the Mini Hekiplus (non vented) rooflights as I may change our existing ones and am in a quandary about the size. I need the one (3) that fit a 40mm square hole (same as now) and I know the thickness. Any schematics I have seen do not consistently give the same or even all the dimensions. I need to know what size the trim is inside the van particularly the front to back measurement as in the bathroom there is a cupboard that reduces the room available. So can anyone with one of these rooflights, an accurate tape measure, a good eye and time on their hands :roflmto: give me the answer?
Thanks in anticipation, Jane :Cool:

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks Terry, I have found all sorts of links and the trouble is they are conflicting :RollEyes: I really need someone who has one of the Mini Heki Plus rooflights (non vented) to actually measure that front to back internal trim size. That, or I need to find a stockist, with one in stock, get in the car with my trusty tape (who thought I was going to say husband :ROFLMAO:) and drive vast distances to find this out. When I prefer to sit here, let others do the work and shop online! Thanks, Jane ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Jane the link states 550 x 510mm but I understand what you want :winky:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Jane pretty sure you can go off the sizes given 550 back to front and 510 wide -internal measures -I have had a look at my big one and the sizes correspond with the internal ones 960mm x 655mm--if nothing else it bumps you up
terry

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Mini Heki

Hi Jane
Crazy as this sounds we have 2 old Mini Heki roof lights in the shed. I have brought one in to measure. The inside measures 39depth or to me just under 15.5 inches
Hope this helps
Sue

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Vera I think Jane needs the overall sizes of the internal cover :winky: