Rally Chat Height of Cheek - Calendar Perhaps (1 Viewer)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Good morning

Hope I am putting this in the correct place. I am by nature bone idle and posted earlier about attending meets with my limited availability.

I am wondering if it is possible to maybe have a calendar of meets, rallies and events in something like an at a glance display where you can see where and when things are happening. This way, lazy devils like me, would be able to take a quick look when the opportunity to get out occurs. I appreciate it would mean work for someone - sadly not me, to set up the initial format, then organisers would be able to post their info into it, Date, Location, Nature of Event, possible fee, and contact number for call or text to check late availability plus usual emai address.
Format something like a wall planner which could be moved up or downish and left or rightish.

Just a cheeky selfish idea and let me guess - it already exists and I have failed to find or see it. I will now duck behind the parapet to avoid incoming.

Clive

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 08.33.55.jpg

(y)

OP
OP
Cleve

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Didn't you just know it. Thank you Nick

Usually I only open my mouth to change feet, better stick to that and stop fooling with the written word.

Thanks again Nick

Running off to hide now ...... Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
The Event calendar hasn't been in existence for 18 months yet, so is still fairly new [New: definition - anything 21st Century). :whistle:

Not all events organisers are as yet in the habit of posting their events in the calendar, so don't assume that because it's not in there, it isn't going to happen. There is still no substitute for trawling the Scheduled Rallies forum.

The other confusion is that postings in the Events calendar default to running a 'who's going' list. Lots of organisers know when they are going to hold their event, but don't want to start a list too early. I suspect they may not have realised that you can turn the list feature off & just announce the dates.

But you were spot on with your original request. It is (or will be when it is fully utilised) a very useful feature to have when forward planning.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back