Adam b

Free Member
Jul 3, 2013
South queensferry
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise carrera4
Exp
I have a chausson flash 510 it has a diesel heater It heats up great but when it goes off it doesn't come back on when it gets cold I have looked everywhere for the sensor but no joy, any help appreciated.
Adam

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Hi adam if you can say what makeof heater you have and the control unit it has someone may be able to help. The temp sensor is likely to be in the control panel fitted in the van as thats the temp been monitored.
I remember making sure that I had air flow over the back of my panel from the van interior on the box I mounted the control panel on for that reason.
thats not to say that the heater ecu may be the faulty part and not the temp sensor
another possible faullt may be the battery voltage may be too low to allow a restart.
ta andy.

OP
OP
Adam b

Adam b

Free Member
Jul 3, 2013
South queensferry
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise carrera4
Exp
Its an eberspacher, I found the sensor I'm the van, we are on hook up just now so battery not the problem

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

leeboy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I have a chausson flash 510 it has a diesel heater It heats up great but when it goes off it doesn't come back on when it gets cold I have looked everywhere for the sensor but no joy, any help appreciated.
Adam
Hi Adam,
on my best of 10 the sensor is just behind the passenger seat at about head height on the wood where the bed slides. It's about 30mm x 10mm.
Regards,
Lee.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back