Jun 21, 2009
Channel Islands
Funster No
MH
Coach built Autocruise
Exp
6 + 20 caravaning
Hello,
Anyone got any ideas where I can get the little metal clip that holds the headlamp protectors in place? Went to fit them today in preparation for French trip in 5 days and lo and behold one of the clips was missing from the box! Tried with a thin wire tie, but no good any other suggestions welcome - why do they make little pieces for things that easily get lost!
Thanks in advance,

OP
OP
Oldroadies

Oldroadies

Free Member
Jun 21, 2009
Channel Islands
Funster No
MH
Coach built Autocruise
Exp
6 + 20 caravaning
Thanks, I would if I could remember where we got them, and the box has no address either:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

steviebouy

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Pucklechurch, Bristol BS16 9SE, UK
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since July 2011!
I got my protectors from ClimAir, www.climairuk.com . They may look favourably on you. They were very helpful when I was buying. As an aside I guess you are talking about the clip at the top of the headlamp, I left mine attached when I removed the covers and the next time I took the upper panel from the light the clip fell into the bowels of the engine bay. Luckily I found it (but was not able to retreive it with my trusty extending magnet as it is made from stainless) and then put warning notices (well, masking tape and felt pen) on the lights to remind me the clips are loose. Perhaps I should remove them and store with the covers - oh sorry, you said that didn't work either!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back