Heading to Spain for a Month or four. (1 Viewer)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
What time of year? I would leave Barcelona until springtime, say late April early May.
I land at Santander 13th January ...i know Barcelona won't be the warmest then but although I don't have a set plan as such I want to travel down the east coast over a few months arriving at Cadiz around mid April and the going Cadiz to Las palmas gran canaria for a few months...then travelling up the west and Portugal in to the north later in the year ...so a kind of clockwise circuit

OP
OP
Boringfrog
Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
I land at Santander 13th January ...i know Barcelona won't be the warmest then but although I don't have a set plan as such I want to travel down the east coast over a few months arriving at Cadiz around mid April and the going Cadiz to Las palmas gran canaria for a few months...then travelling up the west and Portugal in to the north later in the year ...so a kind of clockwise circuit
My 1st (and last) ferry crossing to Santander was in March 2007, it was snowing and very windy. I headed South ASAP. ;)

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
My 1st (and last) ferry crossing to Santander was in March 2007, it was snowing and very windy. I headed South ASAP. ;)
Ha ha I don't mind a little snow to start with
20171124_104315.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back