Free Member
May 19, 2016
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
chausson
Exp
18 years
Apologies if this is in the wrong place.
For some reason last week, I couldn't log in to the forum. It wanted me to register, refused to recognise my previous details. So I reregistered. From memory, we joined the motorhome fun at lincs show last year, but as my details have disappeared, so has my subscription, and it wants me to subscribe. I didn't keep a record my membership number, and now don't seem have one. How can I sort out this mess, as now I have re registered just to access the site, it shows I am not a member. I also cant change my user name, which unfortunately has gone through as my real name. Is there anyone in admin who can sort this out for me?

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
Apologies if this is in the wrong place.
For some reason last week, I couldn't log in to the forum. It wanted me to register, refused to recognise my previous details. So I reregistered. From memory, we joined the motorhome fun at lincs show last year, but as my details have disappeared, so has my subscription, and it wants me to subscribe. I didn't keep a record my membership number, and now don't seem have one. How can I sort out this mess, as now I have re registered just to access the site, it shows I am not a member. I also cant change my user name, which unfortunately has gone through as my real name. Is there anyone in admin who can sort this out for me?
Hello and welcome I'm sure Jim will sort you out soon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Wendy I did answer your email a few days ago. Unless I know your original name its difficult to merge this account with it, you then asked about changing your name, below is the email I sent. If you cannot remember your original user name then the email might help, otherwise you'll just have to continue with this account.

Any problems, get right back to me and we can easily sort things for you.

Cheers

Jim

Subject: Re: Jim started a conversation with you: "Welcome to Motorhomefun"

Date: 19 May 2016 at 10:32:27 BST

To: wendy king

Hi Wendy,

Everything seems OK this end. People see the name w king, do you want this changed? If so you can do it yourself, see look for the question, can I change my user name

Kind regards

Jim

OP
OP
w king

w king

Free Member
May 19, 2016
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
chausson
Exp
18 years
If you cannot remember your original user name then the email might help, otherwise you'll just have to continue with this account.

Original name, at time of `1st registering was riowanda. Trying to log in with that now just brings me to this new account. My email is the same for both accounts.
I cannot change my user name now, as I told you, the link is not there, when you click on the name on the right. I emailed you with a screen capture showing this.
I don't mind continuing with the present account, providing I can change to a name that I chose, but, there should be some time left on my subscription, and this has disappeared. I tried for days to sort this without bothering anyone. But if it cant be sorted, and my subscription is lost, that doesn't seem right.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I'm sure Jim will sort out the problems for you. Hiccoughs happen in the best of places. :)

Oh, it's nice to meet you!

marymarymary

Free Member
Jan 28, 2016
mid wales
Funster No
MH
adria twin
Exp
since 2009
Jim, I tried to rejoin a while back and had an email that it hadnt worked or something so did it again today, but checked paypal and two payments have come out....today and round about feb 13th?? Mary

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Did Wendy's membership ever get sorted, still only two posts from her?

And welcome to @marymarymary, if you put an @ in front of the name it will alert a funster they've been mentioned in a post, as in @Jim. (y)

Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
If you click on the profile photo of Jim it will open up a window, "start a conversation" is the line to then click on.
Take care,
Norman.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Jim, I tried to rejoin a while back and had an email that it hadnt worked or something so did it again today, but checked paypal and two payments have come out....today and round about feb 13th?? Mary

Hi these posts you have pulled up from 2016, but I'm sure @Jim will pick this up for you when he comes on. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back