Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Unlikely, but if anyone is going to be staying at the Haven site (Rockley Park) in Poole over the weekend, do keep an eye out for us. Not my usual choice of site but it was a good price (£12 per night for serviced pitch - 1 adult, 1 very little person) and close to Essanjay where we are going for cambelt change and air suspension.

Daisy2

ps have read in some reviews of the site that bike thefts from back of van has been an issue. How do people secure their bikes? Normal bike chains wrapped around the bike and bike carrier? Or if there happens to be a convenient fence to hand would I be better off fixing bike to that overnight?

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I went there for half term 2 years ago. I think they were about to renew all the facilities so should be ok.

Not really my sort of site. Unless you like the company of medallion man accompanied by wife wearing big earings and ankle chains I would avoid the "entertainment" in the evening.

Lovely area though and thats a good price.:thumb:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We are at a haven now at seaview near Weymouth and although the entertainment is a bit cr##, the rest of the stuff is good with restaurants takeaways swimming pool and sauna all for £12 night.

We always lock our bikes up wherever we go mostly to the bike rack but if there is a safe pole somewhere we lock it to that.
And they all have bus stops near the entrance, we use Haven sites a lot have even got the freedom trail pass which gives us 3 free nights and 55% off the price for bank holidays.

Terry has not got his medallion this week, we have mislaid it and I luuuurve my hooped earrings but Susie the yorkie is now using my ankle chain as a collar and she loves it!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back