Haven Holiday Park Discounts (off peak) (1 Viewer)

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Not our choice of sites but can be used to advantage when as at present there are some discounts of 50% or more. We've just booked up for a week late April on the Haggerston Castle site in North Northumberland on a fully serviced large hard standing pitch with awning for £56.53p all in with use of all the facilities, entertainment etc. and includes Holiday Protection Plan Insurance for the duration of our stay. The full price was almost £120

Brilliant, we don't use many of the facilities (the fish & chip shop is excellent) but its very close to the Holy Island of Lindisfarne for our hobby of birdwatching, the cheapest local CL's are £12.00 per night. No contest really.

There is also a deal of £25.00 for 5 nights if your a MCC member on many of their sites smaller pitch and only on selected dates, but membership also gets you a discount on the weekly fee. (not big but it all helps):thumb::thumb:

So we are well chuffed, many thanks Haven.

http://www.havenholidaydeals.co.uk/special-offers?A8ID=a15_g_HAVEN_BRAND_DEALS_22&_$ja=cgid:2594684947|tsid:37264|cid:72671347|lid:23123028981|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:18803674507

Just thought I'd share for anyone not in the know.

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Ref the MCC deal..
I think you will find its £25 for FIVE nights.
Taken between a Sunday and Friday...
So thats only £5 a night..

Link Removed

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Ref the MCC deal..
I think you will find its £25 for FIVE nights.
Taken between a Sunday and Friday...
So thats only £5 a night..

Link Removed

Apologies major typo, should of course read £25 for 5 nights

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
No...:Doh:

The way it reads makes it sound like you are saying that its £25 per night...
Just trying to clarify :thumb::thumb:

Hope people know what we both mean now....::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
We took advantage of the £25 for 5 nights deal last October at the height of the migration period and had a wonderful time birding on Holy Island.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile: Didn't avail ourselves of the free entertainment or many of the other facilities though the fish and chip shop was excellent.:thumb:

Looking at their sites many are in prime locations and we are considering other venues to explore in the future. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
c/club offer similar deals phoneing haven on 0844 no.

Aug 29, 2012
North Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Panel van conversion
Exp
since 2011
Bargain Breaks

Not our choice of sites but can be used to advantage when as at present there are some discounts of 50% or more. We've just booked up for a week late April on the Haggerston Castle site in North Northumberland on a fully serviced large hard standing pitch with awning for £56.53p all in with use of all the facilities, entertainment etc. and includes Holiday Protection Plan Insurance for the duration of our stay. The full price was almost £120

Brilliant, we don't use many of the facilities (the fish & chip shop is excellent) but its very close to the Holy Island of Lindisfarne for our hobby of birdwatching, the cheapest local CL's are £12.00 per night. No contest really.

There is also a deal of £25.00 for 5 nights if your a MCC member on many of their sites smaller pitch and only on selected dates, but membership also gets you a discount on the weekly fee. (not big but it all helps):thumb::thumb:

So we are well chuffed, many thanks Haven.

http://www.havenholidaydeals.co.uk/special-offers?A8ID=a15_g_HAVEN_BRAND_DEALS_22&_$ja=cgid:2594684947|tsid:37264|cid:72671347|lid:23123028981|mt:Exact|nw:search|crid:18803674507

Just thought I'd share for anyone not in the know.

This is my first post so I hope I don't bugger it up! :cry:

I for one are glad you posted about Havens bargain breaks as I have just booked four nights at Golden Sand, Lincs for £28 inc. EHU !!
I would not of known about this if I was'nt a funster!!!

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Stewart I hope you have a better time at HC than we did :Eeek:They pitched us so that we were at the enterence to the 50 yd x 10 yd dog walking "field" where the dog poo bins were full so everyone dumped shit bags at the side of the bin ::bigsmile: with the resulting stink waffting into the van.We empty the bins every morning sir --they do not -::bigsmile:then to top it all off they walk ponies (if they have not been put into burgers) that again just happen to shit in the front of the van :Doh:Everyone walking dogs had to walk through this and past the enterence to the van. PROPER shit hole sums it up ::bigsmile:
It made my day when a overhauled masked up man came to strimmer the grass -he got covered in the stuff :Smile:
terry

Sam and Viv

Free Member
Sep 1, 2010
fife
Funster No
MH
hi-top
Exp
of-on with caravans-40yrs
Haggerston Castle

Hi All
Thanks Stewart J for telling us about Haggerston Castle. Have just booked 7 days for £63 on a large pitch with EHU, passes, insurance so looking forward to it. Not been there for years so will give us a chance to try it out again. Thanks again. :Cool:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I don't know! Such snobbery towards cHaven parks being voiced in this thread!

We'll be off to the Wild Duck site near Yarmouth with our CC offer! We're going to get slaughtered in the bar, leave the dogs to bark whilst we are gone and have a right old barney on the way back before playing music very loudly until the early hours! If we take our niece and nephew, you'll find them on the slot machines or breaking branches off trees. If you are really unlucky, we'll let them kick a ball about on your pitch!

One has to fit in on a site!::bigsmile:

Seriously though, we have been on Haven sites on several occasions using CC offers. The policing of the campers isn't as you'd expect at a CC or CCC site, but who cares? You go to party and let your hair down with the free entertainment!:thumb:

We have had the situation with a ball being kicked about, but once we politely explained to the parents how easy it is to damage the side of a caravan or motorhome, they soon sorted it out. They didn't even try to intimidate us with a staffy cross! Haven attracts many first time campers and not all understand the reason for site rules enforced elsewhere.:Sad:

If you want a quiet night in the woods, there's always a site down the road!

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Wel said!!! Ive jot 2 young girls that love haven sites and Searles at Hunstanton.Swimming pools,singing and dancing,penny machines,fair rides and right by the beach.If we decide to go any weekend I can be at a choice of three within 2 ish hours,and due to the fact I don't need a hookup you'd be surprised how cheap a fun filled weekend can be.

Vlad

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back