Free Member
Apr 17, 2012
bath
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
1 year
we were looking at a short break for the 4th oct for 2 nights and looked at the haven site at Burnham on sea, for 2 nights they wanted £34 so had a look at 3 nights from the 3rd oct and the is a deal on for £24 ? had to be done so now booked ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
and that's with electric.

Last edited:

thehutchies

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
The Wheelèd Shed
Funster No
MH
Exp
we were looking at a short break for the 4th oct for 2 nights and looked at the haven site at Burnham on sea, for 2 nights they wanted £34 so had a look at 3 nights from the 3rd oct and the is a deal on for £24 ? had to be done so now booked ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

We are a few weeks in to our current sentence at Burnham :thumb:

Link Removed

We love it, really ::bigsmile:

crimbo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2013
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"I`m a newbie"
Enjoy your break :beer:
Me and the misses are off to Brean sands, Warren Farm hol centre on Tuesday 01 Oct for 3 nights £40.50 EHU, but more important "clubhouse" :thumb:

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Enjoy your break :beer:
Me and the misses are off to Brean sands, Warren Farm hol centre on Tuesday 01 Oct for 3 nights £40.50 EHU, but more important "clubhouse" :thumb:

Warren farm is fine this time of the year - summertime it gets a bit like Little Britain and the clubhouse is like the OK coral - unless you go for the quieter field 11, that's pretty quiet.
Don't forget the 'stairway to heaven' on your side of Brean Down and the fort walk to the end is really nice, good view of Weston Super Mare from up there too.

Just down the road from us.

Enjoy:thumb:

Trikeman. :winky:

mid4did

Free Member
Sep 29, 2012
N.somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp R 655 GT
Exp
started in a minivan 1970's when I could fit into it.
And as the local saying goes:
"If you can,t see wales its raining,if you can see wales its about to rain"
May be pretty apt for this weekend :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We have just returned from 4 nights at kessingland Beach , booked through group coupons that my wife gets! we paid £16 including EHU!, very basic but OK as wife wanted to visit Africa Alive and we visited Minsmere RSPB reserve as well.
Went to Simpsons at GtYarmouth where we bought our current M/H, didn't see anything we liked better than we already have, Whew!!.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back