Have you seen this Layout?

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by tsf, Aug 8, 2010.

1. tsf

tsf Read Only Funster

Hello

We are looking to buy a MH and have identified the layout that we want. However, I can only find this layout on one unit - the Swift Voyager 695EL (or Bessacar E695 equivalent).
    [​IMG]
    We particularly like the half-dinette with swivelling cab seats and the large rear lounge with single beds. The Half-dinette helps to keep the length to around 7m.

I don't really want to spend 50K on the 695; the high-end trim would be wrecked and covered in felt-tip after a couple of years. I was hoping I could find this layout for 10K cheaper on a budget model.

Anybody know a MH with this layout that is a more budget model? (No more than 7m length)

Many thanks

2. Dixi

Dixi Funster

I Had a Mc Louis Tandy 673 With a layout that you are after but it was 7.5 metres long

John

3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Hi,

Give Lawrence, Andy or Mark a call, they should be able to help.

Peter

4. Cavendish

Cavendish Read Only Funster

Hi there,

Try looking at an Adria Izola A 697 SL. We've found the Adria specifications and build quality to be very good. :thumb:

5. Cavendish

Cavendish Read Only Funster

Sorry just noticed the layout you'd like is a low profile and the Izola has an overcab. :Blush:

6. Jaws

Jaws Funster Life Member

Looks VERY similar to the dethleffs that Richard and Gay have

7. MrRob

MrRob Read Only Funster

Laika ...

My fave would be Laika X650R

http://www.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/stock/1850/pixindex.html

http://showroom.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/new-laika-x650r-motorhome-n1850-2431-0.html

But I'd not change from a Laika now ... :Smile: you'd even get a couple of extra beds for the " felt-tip"sters and a more spacious lounge with separate kitchen area.

Burstner do at least few models that would fit the bill too ... their site is not very easy to search at the moment but if you got to http://www.buerstner.com/uk/motorhomes/vehicle_selector.html and select "4 seats" and "Twin Beds" on the subsequent pages you will see some. :thumb:

Edit to add the following >

That this best meets your plan Travel Van t 620 G

BUT I would seriously consider the slightly larger Nexxo t 728

and Ixeo it 726 G

Rob

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  8. haganap

haganap Funster Life Member

Cavendish is right though, Adria do do this layout. Not sure if its in the later models but definitely up to 57plates,

Also, seen it in a Mclouis and one to others that are out there, so in essence should not be too much of a problem. Looks like you need a good visit to a couple of shows.

9. alcorn54

alcorn54 Read Only Funster

Mc Louis Tandy 673

Hi the Mclouis Tandy 673 has this exact layout your after I have this model,twin beds that will convert to a king size if required by simply pulling out extesion,adjustable materesses similar to a sun bed,so no real need for pillows ,low profile centre forward seating for 2 with belts,plus side seating,ajustable dinning table & swivel front seats and a onsuite seperate toilet , seperate shower. Full size fridge freezer , full oven and hob. Plus it has a large garage for storage so basically it has everything for up to four people .. The only down side is ,if you had guests and the centre double bed was made up they would have to come into your sleeping area through centre deviding door to use toilet and or shower. Although each cubicle does have there own half round folding doors,but they are situated in rear sleeping area if you get my drift??

Alan

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010