Have you got an MH aide-memorie checklist? (1 Viewer)

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Pre-flight checks,the IAM insist on this before you drive off,I still do it in the van and additionally include steps,aerial,drawers and doors.
Packing I use Jim's list.

OP
OP
wingman

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Thank you both! We call those TOC (Trouble Obsessionel du Comportement)
Don't worry about not understanding the English jargon Yodeli. I can't understand why I wrote the heading as Aide-Memorie instead of Aide-Memoire!!!

Good to know that I'm not the only one with a list. Praps I haven't got Trouble Obsessionel du Comportement after all!

StefAndDi

Free Member
Nov 3, 2014
Near St. Austell, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ceased motorhoming 1/3/16
Exp
2010 to 2016
We don't have a check list because everything which we consider to be essential at home is duplicated in the motorhome. That way, when we go away the only things we need to take are clothing and perishable food.
One list which I wouldn't dream of being without is the laminated card which I keep behind the drivers sun visor. It reminds me of the vehicles length, width, height and weight.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
At times I wish I had OCD as in obsessive cleaning disorder---then I'd be happy to scrub my house for hours instead of thinking sod it, I'm off to the beach.

If ever you do get it you are welcome to my house any time :D
terry

I'd be second after you on that list Terry!

Soozywoozy

Free Member
Feb 18, 2014
Oxfordshire - edge of the cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 704SL
Exp
2014, 2 motorhomes
No list at all - had one when first bought but as it is now a complete home from home with everything I need, just un plug and go., taking any food from home fridge may use and stop off at supermarket if need be enroute. Now at the end of first 9 months of ownership, Things are beginning to need replacement that run out, but replace it all straight away.

Nel

Free Member
Sep 24, 2014
Peebles
Funster No
MH
auto-cruise alto
Exp
off and on since 2005
As my van is new to me and much fancier than my old T4 I would really like a checklist of what to do before taking off, on reaching site and on leaving site and another one for laying up for the winter. As my sons band is touring Europe in it in January, the first three would be really useful if one of you master motorhomers could oblige. I would laminate it and put your photo on it and blue tac it to my door and be eternally grateful. ..........or is there a book? Oops, just found the book advertised on this weeks email. However, I cant see where to down load it from.

Last edited:

Nel

Free Member
Sep 24, 2014
Peebles
Funster No
MH
auto-cruise alto
Exp
off and on since 2005
Got it. Todays reading and printing and laminating methinks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back