hasmo (1 Viewer)

H

hasmo

Deleted User
Hi there I have just joined up it seems a nice club. My wife and my-self have been RV/ing for 14 years, in all that time we have only had 2 m/homes in England both American, the first was a 1979 travel cruiser which we had for 7 years. It was a 6.6 Chevy, which had a range of 350 miles on propane gas. In 1991 we bought our 2nd 1 which is a 1981 airstream , with a 5.8 turbo diesel. In this we traveled in Europe in the winter till 1999. When we traveled out to the USA and bought 1 over there. since then we have traveled coast to coast 5 times. This year we went out in February and traveled from Florida to to Arizona via Yellowstone national park. a real good trip. The longest trip we made was from our campsite in Daventry just outside Orlando, to the arctic circle. Traveling up to Niagra falls then into Canada, turned left, drove through Canada, up the yukan into Alaska then down to Arizona & stored our m/hone in apachey junction, we did 14000 miles in 6 months. what a trip it was. it was magic.( 1 were we are members. it gives us two weeks free camping then 1 week at $100, this can be repeted for the full year at a cost of about £300 a year. iwould like to hear from any member

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Hasmo:winky:

Your trips sound wonderful:thumb:

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Sounds like you had a Great trip.

Welcome to the Site Hasmo.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the site, good place to have fun, so do you have an RV in the UK and one stateside, storage seems cheap. Plenty of yank jobs on this site, sorry to be politically correct and regionally accurate That should be ARV. enjoy the site and have FUN. don.t forget the chat room quiz on Thursday nights 8pm, (no googling the answers anyone) I am usually in the chat room most evenings with friends so do drop in and say hi. will give instructions when you arrive if unsure of what to do so don't just leave we will help.

Last edited:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi hasmo :thumb:

Your experience is very welcome here. welcome to the Fun::bigsmile: