Has anyone actually filled a fixed tank/Gaslow in Spain recently? (1 Viewer)

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Posted this elsewhere so apologies for double posting if you participate in more than one forum.

There are a number of lists of LPG supply stations in Spain but I just had a communication from someone in Spain that many are closed, don't, or no longer offer the service.

Hence, my question - Has anyone actually filled a fixed tank/Gaslow in Spain recently and if so where?

:Sad:
Keith

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Posted this elsewhere so apologies for double posting if you participate in more than one forum.

There are a number of lists of LPG supply stations in Spain but I just had a communication from someone in Spain that many are closed, don't, or no longer offer the service.

Hence, my question - Has anyone actually filled a fixed tank/Gaslow in Spain recently and if so where?

:Sad:
Keith

Yes!! Jerez - easy for us but would be a little diffiult to access for a unit over 8m length! Very easy to find using Olley's GPS!::Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Thanks Marie - we are in a Diddy Van these days (5.64m) so no problem for the Jerez one - can you confirm any others?

:Smile:
Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Keith go here:Google Maps

Only the two stations around Malaga are a bit iffy. All the rest have been either verified by others or I have located them via the address and then confirmed via the satellite view. A lot of towns in Spain are now in high res. on Google maps

Olley

Last edited:
OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Hi Keith go here:Google Maps
Only the two stations around Malaga are a bit iffy. All the rest have been either verified by others or I have located them via the address and then confirmed via the satellite view. A lot of towns in Spain are now in high res. on Google maps
Olley

Hi Olley

I had already downloaded your useful list onto the Satnav but in an email Debbie of Desert Detours told me:

'As mentioned previously those outlets that have been listed [and checked out by us] are closed or they no longer offer the service, we have in the past given the outlets locations only to be told by angry clients that they could not get refilled. Hence, unfortunately for us having to inform our clients that we do not know of any in Spain. '

Hence my query about first-hand filling experience.

Keith

johnny K

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Home in Reading
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750 FML
Exp
Many years
Gaslow refill bottles

Hi, I was told its good thing to ask Taxi drivers as they often have cars running on LPG.

If you have any other more positive info please let me know as I am planning a Trip.
Manny thanks. johnny K

OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Hi, I was told its good thing to ask Taxi drivers as they often have cars running on LPG.

If you have any other more positive info please let me know as I am planning a Trip.
Manny thanks. johnny K

I have confirmation that people have recently filled in Jerez, Valencia, Murcia, Granada and previously in Alicante.

Malaga reported as iffy (by Olley) and another said 'we heard there was one at malaga - but there is not!'

Keith

Last edited:

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
We will probably need to fill up next week sometime at the Valencia or the Allicante stations so I will let you know if we can get an internet connection.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back