Hartlepool Marina Monkey Hangers Rally 7-11 July 2016 (Hartlepool Marina) (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
I am feeling worse by the hour here, thought I had got round to speak to most people here, loads of names giving thanks I don't recognise, it's getting harder to recall faces / forum names / real names.
I was just thinking the same! Mind you, I did finally get to meet Andy @Techno , despite having been to several rallies where we were both present. His van was pointed out to me at the very first meet we ever attended, which was Chester 2014, but it has taken 'till now to put a face to the name. :)

I'll add my thanks to everyone else's for another enjoyable weekend of good company & great music.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done Mike, Gwen and Techno and all the organisers, great rally, really enjoyed it, thanks to "the band" Mike, Martin, Rex, Richard and Rod for making me sound good (I hope) brilliant set on Sunday cheers guys. Put me down for next year if it's on!

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
This was my second visit to Hartlepool and it just gets better. Had a fantastic time and laughed so much my sides were aching! I really hope that someone from the area can run this rally again next year in Mikes absence.

Thanks so much to Mike, Andy and all other helpers/musicians - a great location and fantastic people.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
Many thanks to all concerned in arranging this fab weekend once again.lots of lovely folk to meet, met old friends and made new ones !
Band excelled on Saturday night in Jacksons Wharf.

Had a great run to Redcar during the Saturday to the "Volkspower" rally and we both won something at the tombola !!

Look forward to the next rally somewhere /sometime.

We will be ar the Lincoln show and then to Dover to start our trip to Spain for several weeks.

Cheers
Tom and Jen

OP
OP
makems

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
I have finally managed to find time to complete the accounting for the Rally.
We managed to raise a total of £426.39 for the Hartlepool Hospice which relies on donations for 80% of its income to provide magnificent end of life care to its users.
Here are the accounts:
Hartlepool Monkey Hangers Rally 2016

INCOME
Rally fees paid £1,070.00
Collection in pub £185.00
TOTAL INCOME £1255.00

EXPENSES
Hartlepool Borough Council site rental £600.00

Hartlepool Water standpipe installation, removal and water usage £181.00

Hartlepool BC Refuse Bin delivery, removal and emptying £32.61

Photocopying & printing £15.00

TOTAL EXPENSES £828.61

SURPLUS FUNDS £426.39

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
Having a great weekend, enjoying spending time with a lovely crowd of funster friends AND raising funds for charity . . .how good is that ????, thanks to Mike for his efforts in creating the " Monkey Hangers " and to all the team of willing helpers, musicians, comedian's ( many of them hee hee )
Thanks to you all,
:drink:. :drink:. :drink:

Jan 18, 2016
Rhayader, Powys
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer 335 LWB
Exp
Mike it was a fab few days with lots of light hearted people or can I say friends now and lots of help when needed. Thanks guys who helped. It's amazing how many people have cancer these days so well done to you both.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
ditto to all of the above, we had a great time, you have chosen a worthy cause and thank you for doing it guys, it was clear to see a great deal of effort was put into it and it was very much appreciated!
so a Great Big :ta:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back