Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
Is anyone going to this show in March ?
We're popping along on the Sunday to get a few more ideas.
Not seen anything about it on here. Just wondering if it's worth visiting.

May 7, 2013
RUK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On our 2nd MH now a AutoTrail Savannah which we're absolutely delighted with
We went last year unfortunately most MH's are exhibited outside and when we were there the weather was not good. There was sufficient to see to justify the cost and the show would have been great but the underfoot conditions were atrocious spoiling the day for us

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
It was mentioned in a general thread about Harrogate a couple of months ago but I don't think so otherwise.

We went last year but weren't impressed. We were only there about an hour and a half so won't be going again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
I think it was the first Harrogate show in 2013 show that was the snowy one. That was fun! Felt sorry for the traders outside, especially the chaps on the RoadPro stand.

Last year the weather was about usual for the time of year, and from a trader's point of view there were plenty of people there, and it was pretty busy. There are a few dealers in the hall, but as oldflemo says, most dealers are outside, with accessories in the halls.

It's different from most Warners shows, being for day visitors only. However you can stay in the camp site next door for the usual fee. It's also worth pointing out that dogs are not allowed in the halls, only on the grounds.

You can keep up to date with the exhibitors list here.

Steve :Smile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
If you go on to the outandaboutlive web site it gives a list of exhibitors and there ain't too many of them at the moment.
Similar to last year I think.

It's the exhibitors I feel sorry for. They pay out substantial amounts for stands and if the organisers don't deliver sufficient value for money to attract buyers they lose out.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back