Happy Vanbitz Customer (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Sat in the sun at Cornish farm after having our lovely 120 watt solar panel fitted plus a growler and a non starter thing. Ash was very patient explaining it all but I am a bit befuddled. We can practice tonight and then have a revision class in the morning if necessary! All the staff were cheerful and so helpful.
Cornish farm is lovely, spotlessly clean and tidy, wardens nice and friendly. Taxi back from town was £7.
No Nick does not need a fancy aerial to watch damn football rubbish, I put my foot down......

Mar 1, 2015
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840GD
Exp
Since 2015
We got the Growler and the non starter thingy fitted a few weeks ago and no problems what so ever. Had a problem with my van whilst I was parked up with the Aldi heating and Eddie came out at 7pm to help me sort it. No charge just part of the customer service.

Anybody thinking of getting work done to their van then Vanbitz should be the first place to call.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
We had a growler fitted two years ago, top job & nice people to. We had one of the LED's stop working, made a phone call to VanBiz new LED arrived next day & was told how to replace it. I don't think you can ask anymore from a Company. Would definitely use them again even though we live in North Derbyshire.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you all for your kind comments. I will make sure that everyone reads them as it is of course our staff that make all the difference :)

Without them there's nothing (y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Have to agree with all that Eddie, you of course are rubbish at all of it, just as well you put together such a great team headed up by your daughter Lyn her brothers.

My Growler / Non-starter combo is great, I could do with refresher training though and thank-you for the advice on the hydraulic levelers, pleased with them also. Full Marks yet again to the Vanbitz team.......... Griff

Huckleberry

Free Member
Mar 20, 2015
Essex
Funster No
MH
C lass
Exp
15 years
Ordered Vanbitz as soon as I ordered my new van, delivery date kept changing but each time I notified VB they said just rebook it, happens all the time. Eventually van arrived, and down to VB we went. Had a good day walking around Taunton, Ash updated us on the alarm (well actually nothing much had changed in four years) and off we went. Had a minor problem with one contact, I phoned Ash and a new one was quickly sent. Thats my third VB alarm and hopefully will not be last. Thanks VB.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Another satisfied person and I am not even a customer !!!!! My van had a vanbitz alarm on when I purchased it and I had problems a few months later ........ I phoned the dealer and they were unable to help ... I phoned Vanbitz late at night and left a message and first thing the following day they phoned me back, told me what I was doing wrong and problem sorted. Wouldn't hesitate to use them when the time comes. :)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Have to agree with all that Eddie, you of course are rubbish at all of it, just as well you put together such a great team headed up by your daughter Lyn her brothers.

My Growler / Non-starter combo is great, I could do with refresher training though and thank-you for the advice on the hydraulic levelers, pleased with them also. Full Marks yet again to the Vanbitz team.......... Griff
Thank you Griff, and it was really nice to meet you again with your lovely Grand daughter (y) Perhaps she being so much younger than you can remind you how to use your new motorhome lol

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
told me what I was doing wrong and problem sorted.

Another blonde moment Joy?..........You wait Joy you just wait, it'll go something like this..........

Broken Link Removed

Daveo2006

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Apache 700
Exp
3 years
Thank you all for your kind comments. I will make sure that everyone reads them as it is of course our staff that make all the difference :)

Without them there's nothing (y)
I thought you were going to say " i will make sure everyone gets their £50 for the great comment " :D

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Glad to read this as I'm hooked in for July to have one fitted - can't wait!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back