LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
PM me your address I will send you a mag mount tv Ariel -they are brill little ariel's -simply plug in and stick it to the roof
terry

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'm so glad you decided against the lead-light windows, a bit twee for a Transit.............
Van con1.jpg

and the Stone cladding to the outside would have seriously deprived you of carrying capacity.............

Van con2.jpg

Seriously though, nice standard of workmanship which one comes to expect from Terry, and I believe good choice of base vehicle too, it has been the number#1 van for a long time for a good reason.

Nice one Holleyberry, and great workmanship Terry.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
My self and Transits have a sort of love /hate thing going on -they were never big enough inside for my job (hated them)too narrow at the top -yet they are probably one of,if not the best van to drive -Conversion wise again too narrow at the top and stupid funny shapes both in and out plus they go in and out length wise -not the easiest of vans to convert but once done they are quite nice simply because you don't notice all the shapes/ins and outs etc and driving them is very easy. -The 2.0ltr one HB has is probably the most economical van I have ever owned and it pulls well even in top gear.
terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back