Free Member
Sep 22, 2012
gillingham, Kent
Funster No
MH
autocruise stargazer H/To
Exp
4th summer with present van, previously VW campervans
After a fruitless search for a s/hand automatic motorhome, because my co-driver has no left leg, we went to a motorhome show at NEC to get some ideas. Unfortunately none of the sales people could come up with any suggestions.

On the we home it occurred to us to buy set of hand controls which would give us the freedom to choose most of the vehicles meeting our specification.

At a cost of approximately £300 including fitting and instructions to my Autocruise Stargazer we were on our way. In the past three years we have visited ten countries and clocked up 14000 miles.

Having the handbrake on the right side caused a problem to begin with but this was soon overcome unless on a very steep hill which meant swapping drivers. We recently made two trips over The Alps without difficulty.

Two Grumpy Old Guys

Old Guys Rule _4437.jpg

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Good on you both!(y)

Edit Where did you get the tea shirts gents..............I know an 'older' man who would wear one.............:sneaky:

Yeah OK I'm a large please:D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
What a great outcome for you :D

Good on you both!(y)

Edit Where did you get the tea shirts gents..............I know an 'older' man who would wear one.............:sneaky:

Yeah OK I'm a large please:D
Everywhere! Les has a collection although I haven't seen the one which is being modelled ........will have to keep my eyes peeled (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back