Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Our MH is old and does not have an oven. SWMBO is a great cook "I need an oven she cries!".
Solved the problem ... bought a halogen oven for the MH and a complete Christmas dinner was cooked on it yesterday plus a repeat performance today.... SWMBO is happy now !! Brownie points and all for £40 !! A great piece of kit, might even be used at home as a backup.

Regards, Bryan

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Yup, we have a BIG one in the motorhome and the smaller one indoors !
Obviously we only use it on hook up but that is about 4 months of the year any way so not really an issue :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bryandh

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Trouble is, unlike a proper oven you need mains, though I suppose you could run it off a gennie if you're not parked near anyone else::bigsmile:

Would be great but the cheaper option (to ripping things out) was the halogen and you are right about EHU. The greater part of our time is spent on camp sites so will prove very handy, can recommend it to anybody thinking of going this route. Word of warning...... buy the larger size.

Regards, Bryan.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We've gone all electric this year down here in Zahora, and before we came away we bought a halogen oven, so we didnt have to use the gas, so far cooked everything in it, fantastic bit of kit :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back