Hallo, I'm new (1 Viewer)

lavieyuca

Free Member
Jul 22, 2009
North of Spain
Funster No
Exp
My name is Yolanda. I'm sorry,:cry: my English it's not as good as I'd like. I hope you can understand me.
I'm from Gijon, north of Spain. I'm married .My husband's name is Juan and we have a son who is 13 years old, Nacho.
Our motorhome is a Knauss Sun Traveller.
We have travelled to France, Germany, Italy, Swizterland and of course all over Spain.
Next summer we'd like travelled to England and perhaps Wales, so I need you to get information about campsites, clubs, wild overnight ...
I hope I could help you too, with your travels to Spain,:thumb:

Thank you,

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Welcome to motorhomefun Yolanda. Your English is better than my Spanish thats for sure.

Any questions you have about motorhoming in England, ask away, you will get an answer.

Jim

::bigsmile:

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hi Yolanda

WELCOME to MH Fun :roflmto::roflmto:

Wish my Spanish was as good as your English.:thumb:
When you know which parts you wish to visit give us more details, them I am sure we will be able to find some answers for you.

I wish I had travelled to half the places you have visited.

Best of luck

Dave:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hello and welcome

I am sure any questions you have will be answered. It is a good group of friendly people on here

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Next summer we'd like travelled to England and perhaps Wales, so I need you to get information about campsites, clubs, wild overnight ...
Thank you,

You must like rain ::bigsmile:

Are there any things you'd like to see over here. Can't be scenery, you have much more in Spain. We do some good stately homes and castles.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Yolanda. :welcomefunster:

savantuk

Free Member
Jul 3, 2009
Cumbria, Lake district UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
30 years.
Welcome Yolanda,

Ignore Brian (Hilldweller), we have some of the most magnificent scenery in the world. :Smile:

Have a great holiday when you arrive, and be sure to visit the Lake District.

froghopper

Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
welcome

a very big hello from me, froghopper and every one on this site, you will find england very different to the rest of europe, no aires, dont stop here, dont do that, but you come, and enjoy, just ask, everybody knows a bit about something, good luck, travel safe:thumb:

essexsj

Free Member
Dec 10, 2009
Rochford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Hi Yolanda,

My partner and I visited Wales last year, we camped in a tent, and this camp site was fantastic Glanllyn-Lakeside Caravan and Camping Park

There were plenty of motorhomes that used this site (we have only just bought one ourselves).

The scenery was beautiful and as you will see by their website they are right on the side of Lake Bala.

I expect you'll be making use of the ferry from Santander to Portsmouth, it is an extremely convenient gateway for drivers from Spain.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hi and :welcome:

We have a Knaus too - a Sun Liner - great make! :thumb::thumb:

We spend the winter in the Costa de la Luz and the "summer" in England. :Smile:

Hope we meet up sometime! :roflmto:

We are based in The Peak District in England - very beautiful but very wet!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome from me too :thumb: ::bigsmile:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
:thumb:Hola Buenos Dias y bienvenidos, vivimos aqui en España en Fuente De Piedra,cerca Antequera,Malaga province. As your english puts my written spanish to shame (bear in mind we are in Andalucia) i will carry on in english so welcome and if i can help in any way in this area please contact me:Smile:
All the best Trev and Sue

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol
Welcome to FUN from us as well

:winky:

:thumb:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Yolanda Juan and Nacho, welcome to Motorhome Fun:thumb: If you plan your visit here in the summer, the best thing is to join the Camping and Caravan Club, they have cheap sites on farms ect, and also have temporary holiday sites all over the country, you don't need to book, just turn up and they are good value, you also get children there, so someone for Nacho to make friends with.:Smile: You may even be able to join the Funsters at one of the Rallies, when your here.::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.:thumb:

This: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/

OP
OP
L

lavieyuca

Free Member
Jul 22, 2009
North of Spain
Funster No
Exp
Thank you very much.

You're very kind and friendly and I'm sure you're going to help us with all the questions and doubts we have.

My son, who is sitting next to me now, is studying English and that's the reason which we are going to leave our sunny Spain :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:, but bear in mind that we live in the north of Spain and it is a very rainy region.

Now we're going to start asking...:thumb::thumb:

asinboat43

Free Member
Aug 2, 2008
anywhere & everywhere
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
9 years
Welcome Yolanda

Hi Yolanda,

Your English is superb, :Smile:

Enjoy your trip to the UK! we have some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, North Wales, the Peak District, the Lake District, to name a few, all fantastic!! so come & enjoy...:winky:
cheers asinboat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hola Yolanda,
I hope you manage to visit the UK, to make your visit complete you must come just a little bit further and travel to Scotland. My home country and I can assure you that it is always green and verdant ( ok it rains a lot) but when you go home the sun will shine but I am sure you would have many happy memories.
::bigsmile:

gunerdoo

Free Member
Oct 16, 2009
Funster No
MH
ROMAHOME
ALOHA :thumb:

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hola y bienvenido

Hola y bienvenido
you have come to the right place to get any questions answered, there are so many people with lots of knowledge
on here who are only to happy to help you might find that a lot of your questions have already been asked and answered so its worth searching the forum.
Your English is great,:thumb: I have been trying to learn Spanish for two years because I have a small place in Vera and still my spoken Spanish is not very good and I would not no where to start on a Spanish forum so well done.
Hope you enjoy your visit ti England and if you have time try Wales and Scotland they are so different.
</SPAN></SPAN>

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back